Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. correct player projections

I drafted Kelce however when i hit his updates i see Gronk.

937th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the use of colon's in team names, I have the perfect one this year but it looks dumb without the punctuation mark :

Allow the use of colon's in team names, I have the perfect one this year but it looks dumb without the punctuation mark :

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include co-manager in league renewal - currently, previous manager must re-invite the co-manager to the league

Currently, when a commissioner renews a league any/all co-managers are not re-enrolled for their previous team. This feature would allow the commissioner to have control over which co-managers are invited back into the league through their tools menu.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Let us look at previous rosters player by player.

I want to be able to look at the previous roster in leagues I was previously in. Feature was taken away for some stupid reason...

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Medals section - Please bring back the list of previous years won

The old Medals view was better, that showed each medal and to the right of it the years it was won.
    Not only is the new view less "at a glance", but it does not even show the years the medals were won... Just number of times. NOT good.

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. send cash to the league or yahoo sports

iam in 10 dollar league Rogue Football League like to know if i can send cash to the league or yahoo sports instead of credit card my email is panthers57@comcast.net so need address for the league or yahoo sports so i can send money in if i can do it that way thank you Your Friend Stephen Pinkston God Bless!

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Just typed an entire message to my league, didn't put a subject line. ENTIRE MESSAGE DELETED! WHY?! seriously though... why?

Just typed an entire message to my league, didn't put a subject line. ENTIRE MESSAGE DELETED! WHY?! seriously though... why?

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2018 Fantasy Profile Update - Really??

The new profile view is just a mess now. One of my favorite things about Yahoo fantasy sports was the "old" profile view.

At a minimum:

1. Bring back the total medal count for all seasons - this was my favorite part of the profile view and my only reason for pursuing as many medals as possible each season.
    2. Bring back the small summary view
    3. The graph is interesting, but why does it need to take up the whole page?

Very frustrating.......but typical of Yahoo developers to mess with things that are just fine the way they are.

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Delete old leagues

I was accidentally put in a league and not mock draft. It’s messing up my record and I’d like to delete it. It was a public league, I only play in private ones. Maybe have separate records for each

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Season Story Calculation is Flawed

Your Season Story grade is fundamentally flawed. I agree with including the in-season management and final results but by incorporating our draft score you're incorporating YOUR projection of our draft score. In one of my drafts, I drafted Kareem Hunt in the 4th round. Your draft analysis ridiculed me for this pick.
    After Hunt finishing 3rd in overall running backs, I'd say I had the better draft strategy. I'd suggest if you do this again next year, you re-score the draft based on the final results and not on your questionable pre-draft rankings or even ADP.

494th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Historical Head-to-Head records vs opponents in your league

I would like to see historical head-to-head records against the guys in my fantasy league. We have been playing against pretty much the same guys for 5 years now, so i think it would be awesome for bragging rights. Say if you lost a week, you could still point out the fact that you hold the overall H2H matchup (playoffs included). Could be posted on your team page just like your overall managerial stats are now

166th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Do your homework

I use yahoo's projections as a large portion of my decisions on who to play. Not only in my yahoo league, but in other leagues as well. This week (2nd week of fantasy playoffs) yahoo has Christian Jones (Chicago Linebacker) slated to get 13+ points, and next week yahoo has him at over 14. Jones was not a competing Linebacker in this game. He played special teams and a couple snaps at linebacker. This is the type of info that I depend on your website catching. He got me zero points because your website showed him as a starting linebacker.

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The league commissioner should be able to award custom medals in private leagues

In order to enhance the experience for private leagues, the commissioner should be able to award custom medals or awards. These do not need to post on the public profile (and probably shouldn't), but it adds an interesting new aspect of customization. An active commissioner can award unique performances, both positive and negative for a new level of fun and interaction.

494th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Opponent info vice our own

On the match up window you have the profile. Okay but why our own instead of the opponents? We know our own, or if you must both at least. It is a nice touch but not informative as most of us know our own stats just fine.

SKILL LEVEL
    Teams Managed: 34
    Lifetime Record: 246-168-0
    Lifetime Winning %: .594
    Trophies Won: 14

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Standings Headers Sortable

In the section League ---> Overview ---> Standings can you make the column headers sortable in ascending and descending order (i.e. Points For, Points Against, etc.)? It can be done on the mobile app but would be nice if also on the web page.

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fantasy football skins

Gmail has an option to change the background skin of your mail account to make it easier to view. Maybe Yahoo can do the same but with a background skin of your favorite team! It gets harsh looking at the white background screen and it adds a layer of personalization to your fantasy team page

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Trophy Count is incorrect

Good morning,

I'm concerned that the trophy count for my profile in league (#36741) is incorrect. Under the "Skill Level" section, it shows zero (0) trophies for me since 2009. Following is a list of my finishes since 2012:

2012 1st Place
    2013 2nd Place
    2014 1st Place
    2015 4th Place (No trophy, here, of course)
    2016 1st Place

These finishes show up on the League page, when I select each year.

Please, review your algorithm and correct this statistic.

Thanks!

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base