Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 928th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. All matchups view in Mobile app not working

In the match-ups screen in the mobile app when you click on All match-ups it says No Match-ups yet. Please fix this glitch.

635th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No schedule in mobile app

There is no way to currently to see the full season schedule for a team the in the fantasy football mobile app. Please add. Thanks.

635th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Your fantasy football league mobile app really could use a serious update. It sucks

Your mobile app seriously needs an update. There are things nobody can access on it and we have to use a pc to do (ie select keepers...try doing that on your app!) Anyways, we're considering leaving to go to ESPN next year, after 14-15 years here. later

928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. League Logo on Mobile App is not Centered Properly

Yahoo introduced a new feature called Team Levels in 2018. This created an outline (Diamond, Platinum, Gold, etc) to the league logo. The presentation looks fine on a desktop PC and MAC, but is off-center on the mobile app.

It is very annoying to look at. In addition, when using a WHITE background, it creates a black circle, so there is no way getting around it. Please fix it.

928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fantasy Football app suggestions

I would like to suggest a few thing's for the app:

1. Could you add thing's from the webpage; pick em, record book, projected ranks, power ranks, league medals, hof TL, blowouts

2. Make the hof TL more compatible, I can never see it because it doesn't download

3. Make the app connect to webpage for daily check in

4. Add an overall personalized head to head record for each team you've played

5. Include overall record in app like you've added to the webpage team page.

6. Give a week 17 option after SB to have one final matchup…

635th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please update iOS app to support iOS11 Smart Invert

Alot of people are using smart invert for ios 11 but since the yahoo fantasy app hasn't been updated to support this, the app is unusable when this mode is turned on. Please fix.

635th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix your website so that "free-award.com" popups stop appearing, making your site unusable on an ipad

When accessing the site from my ipad, I get a popup "Congratulations Apple User". You cannot make the popup go away without selecting "Close" which takes me to a phishing site, where I can't return to the Fantasy Football site. So one of your ads on the site must be running a Java Script that is sending users to a phishing site. C'mon, Yahoo. You are better that that, aren't you? Fix it!!!

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Evaluate Trade options for mobile app

This only exists on the website, not mobile app. It would be really awesome if this got integrated.

265th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Change the order of plays in your Stat Tracker and mobile apps. The most recent play should be first (at the top).

When you open an app or stat tracker game you want to know what JUST HAPPENED FIRST. then look backwards to the plays before it. I don't want to open the app and see the last 10 plays and have to scroll down to see the most recent. Show the most recent play first.

353rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Translated - Brazilian Portuguese

Hello, I suggest that Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football be translated into Brazilian Portuguese

635th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. leave previous week's scores on the dashboard until Tuesday noon (Android app)

When I login first thing Tuesday, I want to see the results from the JUST COMPLETED week. 00.00 to 00.00 for the coming week is 100% worthless. At least wait until Noon on Tuesday, please.

635th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve the app

I am a heavy trader. Ever since the app became popular it is harder to trade. Why? I think it is bc trade offers don't show up prominently on the app. People forget about their offers. On a computer, trade offers are impossible to miss whenever you check your team.

Would be better if you made it like the POF dating app where new message warnings show up in an icon on the bottom of the screen.

928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. League pickem on mobile app

Can we add league pickem to the app. It's a significant part of our pool (we're degenerates).

928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fix your application.

Fix your application!!! When looking at my league's weekly projections, your application is showing that EVERY team is in the red, yet only ONE game has been played.

When I come on the desktop version, my team is showing a projection of 156 points this week. When I use the application, it's showing 138 when I view my matchup.

This is a BIG problem, since a lot of fantasy players I know (and most in my league) base their decision off of their mobile application. Fix it!

928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 928th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add commish updates to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

1331st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Mobile App needs a NIGHT MODE

Please add the option for a dark / Night mode to the Fantasy App. Similar to what you have in the Yahoo Sports App.
    My eyes will thank you.

1331st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base