Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pick up where we left off!

Currently the commissioner of a full keeper league. We are truly running franchises. Every year we keep every player and yet in Yahoo I have to go into every team and claim them as a keeper and then I have to manually draft each of those keepers back onto each team. Just give me an option to pick up where we left off and assign each player to each team. 17th season using Yahoo and this still isn't any easier.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Expand number of teams

That someone can manage from 8 to 10 please.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. League page and messages

My league is transitioning to Yahoo from Espn and we noticed Yahoo has gotten worse where Espn was strongest? You can't post polls, gifs, and pics.

Why would Yahoo choose to remove these?

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Offer Canadian Fantasy football!

I bet there are a lot of folks who would play fantasy CFL.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Enable the posting of pictures to the message board.

Your message board is awful. Has this technology been touched in the past 20 years? Character limits? Unable to post pictures, or GIFs? The 'Rich' text editor is poor. C'mon Man, this is BASIC!! I guess we should be grateful we can post html links. Maybe next year we can gasp change the color of text. I've gone too far.

Also, half of the Gifs I send through your **** messenger either freeze, or disappear with no reason. Awesome! Such a great user experience!!

Were likely to leave yahoo next year bc of this and many other limitations.

This makes…

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. If a player does not fix his team for 2 weeks in a row, he is removed from the league.

If a player does not fix his team 2 weeks in a row, he is removed from the league.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow users to add videos/GIFs/Photos directly to messages

Only having the ability to post links is ********... being to directly embed content into a message is key and honestly not a complicated feature to add. WTF? ESPN has this feature and its great.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. GIFs in league message board [return]

Please include gif usage in the league messageboard. It used to be there. Now our posts are lackluster and sleep-inspiring.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please allow us to delete old league chats on the fantasy messenger!!! This is ridiculous now. I have 2 year old chats on there!!!!

Please allow us to delete old league chats on the fantasy messenger!!! This is ridiculous now. I have 2 year old chats on there!!!!

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. On the "Fantasy Points Against" page you should add wether or not the player was at home or away.

On the "Fantasy Points Against" page you should add if the player was at home or away. I have to individually click on each player then locate the game in the game log to determine where the game was played, this can be solved very easily w a home/away column or just an @ symbol next to players that played faced the home defense.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Manager comparison

I love the new manager comparison option. I just have a small suggestion. I think it would be cool if you could break up the manager stats by different leagues they have been in. For instance we all have that league that league 10 years ago that we didn’t pay attention to and that’s dragging down our stats so if you guys could break it up by like a certain ongoing league that would be great.

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stat corrections

I play in an IDP league which allows offensive players to get tackles as well. McCaffrey had a tackle in week 7 game against Chicago. Will I get that stat correction? I lost by less than a point, so I need that tackle.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you consider using another term than workhorse or bell cow? These are human beings and our language should reflect that.

With the tide of racial equality, it's high time we shift our narrative around running backs, especially. Terms like "bell cow" and "workhorse" have bothered me for years now. But now seems like the appropriate time to address the issue. Thanks!

991st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding a flex position in Public/Pro Leagues

Although Yahoo Pro Leagues are a step ahead in payout percentage, they still lag in some basics.

Lacking a flex position is archaic.
    The formula is rather simple: more points = more fun.
    It is an industry standard at this point which Yahoo! chooses to alienate itself from.
    This is one of the most basic innovations to hit fantasy football and it is baffling that Yahoo! hasn't caught up.

The additional skill required to play will make competitive players happy, but it would be not be so large a jump that casual players would be turned off of the platform.

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow our league to remove lineup/roster spots that were added by mistake. Site administrators can add spots but not remove them, why ??????

Our co-commish emailed the site requesting to change max roster spots and they ended up adding spots to our lineup. Now we can not fix the problem because administrators can only add spots and cannot remove them. STUCK NOW!!!!

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please allow statistics to be downloaded or viewed for previous league years

The record book with yahoo sports is very limited. Our league is a full keeper league with a lot of special rules for our group. It would be nice to see player by player result by week for each team in previous years.

This would help is keep track of key trades to see how they pan out over years. it would also allow for some fun tabulation for further fun!

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fantasy sites seem sluggish lately

Lately, within the past week or so, both the football and basketball sites have been horrendously slow. Drop-downs are slow, buttons don't activate, player search only registers one letter for every three that I type. I can't even copy and paste data into a spreadsheet anymore without the browser locking up. As it stands now, the site is unusable. Maybe if each page has less content? Also, I know what partial views are. Waiting until someone is about to click on something to move around all the links and tricking them into clicking on something different is worse than useless.…

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Player search option: TE/RB/WR

Would be nice to get rid of QBs when searching for players along with DEF and K/s so have category of players for basic positions when searching for a player.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base