Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. None of the videos within the player profiles are working at all! Please help.

Fearless Forecast videos in player profiles are not loading at all.

888th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Chad, thanks for reporting this. Our engineering team is working to resolve!

Yahoo Product Support

2. fix the rules changes notification area.

IF an assistant commissioner makes a rules change, currently , it is showing as if the commissioner did it. Thus pointing fingers at wrong person. How can we change it to report accurately?

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update Projected Points - David Johnson

The word on David Johnson's injury is that he'll miss 2-3 months (which is 8-13 weeks)... Further, Bruce Arians has come out and said they hope to have him back by Christmas (which is 15 weeks away). That's rare insight from the coach. Yet, Yahoo projections for David Johnson have him coming back in just 7 weeks. He should be zero'd out until at least early December, probably mid December... It makes a difference for people negotiating trades with him involved... the trade projections are way off...

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. You can can this sheeet! " You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another."

You can can this sheeet! "

You have reached the maximum number of free teams allowed. You may delete teams to add another. You may also join a Pro League!"
    F that!
    How about since I've been doing this here all in all the time since '01, I get a little slack? Like maybe an extra team for every year over 3?

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Projections

Week 7 projections and defense are way off. Please adjust accordingly

888th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Pick'em - Need Option for Weekly 2nd/3rd/(mayybe 4th) place finisher coloring

Pick'em Football - Leagues become much more scalable to large size if there is a user option in Weekly Performance Tab to show weekly top 2/3/4 instead of just weekly 1st place (currently just bolded font).

Suggest using just a color combo perhaps (1st place - Gold, 2nd place - Silver, 3rd place - Brown, etc).

Without it, league isn't scale-friendly (we can manually do it) & with it, it can scale vastly. Thank you.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Statistics on positional scoring

One thing that I find extremely informative on another fantasy site that is missing here is the ability to see how my team's scoring breaks down by position, and compare that to other teams. For example, I want to see how many points I've gotten from my defense, and where my team ranks in defense scoring compared to the rest of the league. This goes a long way in letting me know where I need to improve and where I am doing well.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Credit card payments

Cannot pay for additional Pro Fantasy Teams because the yahoo site keeps stating that my expiration dates on my credit cards are all expired. All three are active. Hard to play if we cannot pay.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Charles, we appreciate your feedback. We’re focused on providing the best Fantasy Sports experience for our users. If you’re having trouble with your Pro League payments, the best way to report issues would be to contact Customer Care directly. From the following link select “Contact Us”: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-football?

Yahoo Product Support

11. Statistics needing correction

Statistic errors that need to be corrected. The targets and receptions projected for 2017 need to be edited and corrected. Pittsburgh running backs are an example. For the season Bell is projected to have 74.8 targets and 71.1 receptions while Conner is projected to have 4.1 targets and 11.4 receptions. Kansas City running back Hunt is projected to have 24.8 targets while making 34.0 receptions. Thanks for looking into this and making the necessary corrections.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Bob, thanks very much for reporting this. I have passed it along to our product team to further investigate and resolve. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

12. Renew My League Message

Renew My League Message??

Why am I getting that message now when it was renewed two months ago? ... we already had our Draft ... hope this doesn't ***** everything up

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Previous Years Forum's

Please make previous years forum's available so that important information isn't lost forever!

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. charge for transactions add/drops

cash league: we charge $1 for each add/drop or trade over the season and pay that money out to highest point total. Can you add a feature that bills teams each time they make a transaction?

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Draft Dates - Time Request

Where do we go to request a draft time/date? Hoping that you'll add a $100 or $250 September 5th AUCTION draft at 10pm.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Martavis Bryant is listed as suspended still. He has been reinstated

Bryant is listed as suspended. He is not anymore.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Jeff, thanks for calling this out! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get the SUSP designation removed for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

17. 686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Joe, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get week 1 projections for Martavis. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

18. Marcus Cooper? No Projections?

Accurate projections would be nice.

968th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey Ryan, thanks for reporting this! We will work with our data provider to ensure we get projections for Marcus Cooper. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

19. Have the option to set Rival teams inside the league manager so that Yahoo can custom gen the schedule not the commish.

I catch flak every year due to the fact that I make custom schedules to accommodate our Rivalry week games. Its always OOOO look he made his schedule easy blah blah. IF we could set Rival teams for the league then have Yahoo custom generate the schedule my problem would be solved. Anyone playing who sets Rival games could use this please add it Yahoo!

324th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to remove or "hide" league history from previous years

My annual redraft league officially started in 2011 but when I go to commissioner tools and edit league history, years 2010 and 2009 appear. I would appreciate if Yahoo can give us the tools to delete or "hide" those years.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base