Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Horizontal Roster View

Would be easier to view team roster/depth in a grid view...Teams on the vertical axis, Positions on the horizontal axis. Would be faster to spot teams who lack depth in a certain position and then target them for a trade.

970th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the league record book available as soon as a league is renewed. Not only after the 1st weeks games.

As soon as a league is renewed, the record book from previous seasons should be available. It's fun to have the information from the record book at the draft.

447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make available player lists available to be exported to excel.

Trying to prepare for our keeper league draft. Because our draft is a bit unique and we keep all players we have only a 5 round draft and have to complete the draft off line (another issue). Would be very helpful to be able to export all available players and data into an excel or .csv format. Same goes with the current or end of year teams.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow commissioners to link leagues (in same season)

I run the OklahomIraqis League (okiraqi.org), which Yahoo highlighted previously (http://www.okiraqi.org/uploads/3/4/9/2/3492896/yahoo-svg.png). We have three 14-team "conferences" that have their champions compete in Week 17 for an overall championship. There has been a lot of talk recently of moving to MyFantasyLeague.com due to the ability to have all three of our conferences (with separate player pools) under one league banner, with a Week 17 overall championship. Yahoo has been great to us since 2006 though, and I'm very loyal. I at least want the ability to "link" the three leagues under one league link so that everyone could easily…

78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Justin, thanks very much for your feedback. We’re here to provide the best fantasy sports experience possible for you and your leaguemates. Linking leagues is not currently on our product roadmap, but I will pass the request to our product team.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy
    Yahoo Product Support

6. MESSAGE BOARD

What happened to the image embedding on the message boards? This was a great feature that we used often and it seems to be missing. Is this coming back at some point?

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Linking Leagues for Superbowl

I run two Yahoo leagues. I currently create two separate leagues, with two separate drafts. Week 17, the winner of the WFL-AFC league plays the winner of the WFL-NFC league in the superbowl. I have a spreadsheet and have to manually enter all the stats that handles it, but it would be super sweet if I could link the two leagues and have the winners of each play each other for the superbowl. Or one league with 2 conferences that have overlapping players and play each other in the superbowl.

568th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Optional "Bye-Week" Roster Slot

Proposing a "bye week" roster slot that works like an IR slot.

Players would only be eligible for this slot when they're on a bye week and would have to come off upon completion of the bye week. This frees up a roster spot for the user.

Reason: Having to burn a roster or potentially even drop someone because they're on a bye isn't an objectively good thing and should be optional - bye weeks can penalize you for having too many good bench players and cause an unpleasant experience. There should be an option to stash bye week players…

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. All Play and Hybrid All Play Standings

Allow for All Play to be an option where top half of teams scoring that week get a Win. As well as hybrid All Play where 2 Wins/Lossed are awarded each week. Matchup as well as top half scores.

152nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Why do you make it impossible to find my EXISTING LEAGUE to sign back in??

Why do you make it impossible to find my EXISTING LEAGUE to sign back in?? It's unbelievable how difficult it is to navigate the website. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to sabotage your own fantasy sights. If i didn't have an existing league I'd leave Yahoo and go to ESPN because I go through this every freaking year with Yahoo. It's ridiculous! Same thing for the Pick'em pool that I have setup on Yahoo. Who the **** are your web designers?? It's Pathetic!

893rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Commish Notes

Make Commish notes as default instead of Commish Changes!

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Edit Schedules needs "Preserve Division Formatting" and/or Reset options

NOTE. This is not a discussion of whether using divisions in an FFL is good or bad. It's simply to highlight a deficiency in the tools Yahoo gives you.

I'm running a 10-team league with two divisions. In a 14-week regular season schedule, by default you play each team in your own division twice, and each team in the other division once – except for one person in the other division who you do play twice. That works. I spread people out as fairly as possible based on skill. However, I also wanted to adjust which of the cross-divison teams…

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to modify number of votes to veto is ridiculous!

Why do we have to keep it at 1/3? Everyone in my league is pretty active (we take this league seriously) and almost no trades go through? Why? Because it only takes 1/3 of the league to veto trades!! Absolutely ridiculous. I really wish you could make it half the league....

14th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  69 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Poll

Please add back the option to post polls on the website. It makes it very hard when trying to incorporate changes moving forward. I want to convert my league to a keeper league... but may have to switch to ESPN or another format if polls aren't enabled. This makes it extremely difficult for people with busy lives to coordinate.

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Message Board degradation of functionality

The inability to post GIFs or images on the message board this year will force me to move my league to ESPN unless it is urgently addressed.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Implement double headers as an option for league schedules!!!

Give the option for leagues to play double headers each week.

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Some things I would like to see...

Make it possible to do 3 way trades.

Also, give us a scoring option for Field Goals over 60 yards.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Delete Smack Talk from Old Leagues

I have multiple smack talk leagues that I don't use. Can you guys make a way to delete them? Every year someone strarts posting in the wrong chat and if we could delete older league chats it wouldn't happen. Not the biggest deal but it'd be nice to have that option.

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring Back Polls

I don't know why polls were disabled, but when I am setting up a new league it would really be helpful to have polls so we can all agree on scoring settings.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base