Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement double headers as an option for league schedules!!!

Give the option for leagues to play double headers each week.

120th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message Board degradation of functionality

The inability to post GIFs or images on the message board this year will force me to move my league to ESPN unless it is urgently addressed.

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some things I would like to see...

Make it possible to do 3 way trades.

Also, give us a scoring option for Field Goals over 60 yards.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Back Polls

I don't know why polls were disabled, but when I am setting up a new league it would really be helpful to have polls so we can all agree on scoring settings.

27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Delete Smack Talk from Old Leagues

I have multiple smack talk leagues that I don't use. Can you guys make a way to delete them? Every year someone strarts posting in the wrong chat and if we could delete older league chats it wouldn't happen. Not the biggest deal but it'd be nice to have that option.

698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Exportable draft/team rosters

I realize that Yahoo cannot anticipate/account for all possible league setups. However, giving us a one-click setting to export (as csv and/or Excel format)
    1) the previous year's draft
    2) end-of-year rosters
    Would cut down on a good bit of manual work that I (and surely other commissioners) have to undertake every season.

For example, many keeper leagues have a cost associated with each keeper. While there some variations that are automated within the Yahoo management system, there are several that are not:
    1) keepers are kept in the round they were originally drafted
    2) keepers are kept in the…

90th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add a Taxi Squad function!!

An addition to the roster for dynasty league players to develop

137th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. More characters allowed for longer team name. Also, add polls to the league chat.

Some great team names require more than a mere 20 characters. And for the league chat, there should be a poll feature for league members to vote on if new ideas are suggested. Also, I changed my league's name last year and a new group chat was made? Why is that? So if I ever want to change my league's name again, another chat will be made? That's ridiculous.

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 2 conferences in 1 league, not divisions. Relegation League

I run a Relegation league. Bottom 3 from league 1 get demoted to a cheaper League 2 the following year. Top 3 from league 2 get invited to a more expensive league 1 the following year.
    For every league I run I have to be a commissioner and share details from one league to the other. I know we can make the site public for everyone to view but they have to type in the website and they all use the Yahoo app.

I would like to put my two 12 team leagues under 1 site. So they can see…

374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Team log should show fantasy points

The team log should show how many fantasy points players scored while on your roster. I always thought they did, but apparently not anymore. Right now all they show are raw stats; which are great, but ultimately fantasy points are the most important stat in fantasy football. Thank you!

374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put rank number in player lists (to left of player names)

When you click on "Players" and search for players by position and/or stat category, it shows 25 players at a time, but it doesn't include the actual rank. In order to know where your player ranks, you have count the lines. Just add the number to the left of the player names (or to the left of the star icon). Here's how it looks currently: https://imgur.com/a/pywxQ Here's how it should look (with proper spacing, etc.; you get the picture): https://imgur.com/a/ZbjvU

453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop obnoxious video ads with sound!

An ad for Dell computers randomly starts playing loud music. It's one thing to have ads with video that are a little distracting, but to have one of the open tabs in my browser randomly explode with loud jingle music is completely unacceptable. Also, on that one ad that keeps showing up, there are pause and volume symbols on the video that do not work and are just a trick to get us to click on the ad. This is in a pro league that we're paying for. This sort of ad shouldn't be on any of the fantasy football…

168th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Dynasty format.

I am wanting to turn my redraft League that is on yahoo into a dynasty league. It would be awesome to have that option without having to go to a different host.

453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Get rid of League Medals and Hall of Fame

These are completely worthless, obvious advertising ********. They add ZERO value to the game and therefore should be removed.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Snaps Played to Stats

It would be great to get the Snaps Played on Offense / Defense. I get the info from the NFL Gamebooks but it would be a great way to use it with the stats to evaluate NFL players for future fantasy projections.

113th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. export player projections

Please allow us to export player projections to csv file.

21st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  20 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please Fix the Message Board's Character Limit

What kind of genius decides to change the character limit of the message board in the middle of the season?! Seriously, change it back so we can post our full writeups and other messages. Half the fun is the message board. Someone is seriously asleep at the wheel at Yahoo.

211th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring Back Old Design for Trophies

Please bring back the old design for trophies...this new design looked like a 3rd grader designed them. Seriously, they look atrocious.

Thanks!

243rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The record book should be available all year

The record book should be available all year not just until after the second week

127th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base