Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 conferences in 1 league, not divisions. Relegation League

I run a Relegation league. Bottom 3 from league 1 get demoted to a cheaper League 2 the following year. Top 3 from league 2 get invited to a more expensive league 1 the following year.
    For every league I run I have to be a commissioner and share details from one league to the other. I know we can make the site public for everyone to view but they have to type in the website and they all use the Yahoo app.

I would like to put my two 12 team leagues under 1 site. So they can see…

392nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add timezone option in user settings

It would be nice if you could change the timezone in settings so the games would show up in the correct time.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Annoying Video and Sound

Your auto-play video on My Team page is annoying, distracting and ruins my experience with an unwanted ad presence.

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom mocks

I would like to suggest making mock draft customizable for owners not all leagues are standard format like I'm in a 12 team ppr league with 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, flex rb, we , 1 Def, 1 K, 6 bench sure would be nice if I had option to select 12 man ppr with flex for mock drafting instead of standard
    Thank you,
    Nathan Eggebrecht

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Require managers pay before joining private cash league

Is it possible to have another option for private cash leagues where a manager can't join the private league until they pay the buy in fee? Basically an entrance fee that's required when you join or else you can't join.

I'm sure I'm not the only commish that has managers who are a pain to collect buy in fees from! This would solve that problem.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The advertisements you allow 3rd parties to manage on your sites make them almost unusable.

I have always favored Yahoo's fantasy sports leagues & have played almost exclusively for over a decade. But the frustration I experience when using your sites now, due entirely to the ads, is driving me away. Latency, site performance, warnings about running scripts, videos with sound, etc. You're definitely trending in a downward trajectory, and there's not much farther to go before I find some other place to call home.

392nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. DOUBLE HEADERS PLEASE..ASAP

DOUBLE HEADERS PLEASE

200th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Owners involved in a trade should not have the ability to veto their own trade because of buyers remorse.

Owners involved in a trade should not have the ability to veto their own trade because of buyers remorse.

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The fantasy football page is horrifically slow. It never stops loading.

I am running the latest version of Chrome for Windows 10. The page is horrible. It just keeps loading more and more junk. All other pages like NFL.com, and Facebook just snap right up. Whatever ads or other junk you keep loading is making the site almost unusable even on a 100 MB internet connection. Please correct this !!!

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Get rid of the popup asking me to join the "Yahoo daily fantasy" group on every single page. I keep declining, not interested!

Once we've declined the yahoo daily fantasy contest, stop putting the popup on every single page I visit. I'm not going to do it, and the annoying popups make me less likely to use Yahoo for anything in the future. I said "no", inconveniencing me every single page is not going to change that.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Need an easy way to get fantasy point totals for positions, to pay off Most QB pts, Most RB pts., etc

Our league pays most points by position. There should be an easy way to generate these numbers. Even if fantasy points were included in the Team Log, it would be easier to get a total. Now I have to go week by week, team by team, entering into a spreadsheet to calculate a total.

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow commissioners to edit league history

Allow commissioners the ability to edit league history.

892nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Medals

Jesus, what is this? Isn't it about time to get rid of these lame medals? Did you need something to make sure all the kiddies feel proud? It's about wins, this isn't the boy scouts, WOW or something that where these matter. It was stupid when it came out and it still is. At least let is turn this **** off and get it off our screen.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Starting lineups

You list the starting lineup for offense perfectly - QB, WR, RB, TE, flex - but for defense you list it alphabetically, D, DB, DL, LB - they should be in a proper sequence, DL, LB, DB, D - nobody should list their D(flex) first.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Record book addition: Most points left on bench

As an addition to the record book, we should add statistics for most points left on the bench. This should be both a one-week record and a season total.

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your scoring fields are overlaping, it's driving me nuts. Sometimes its the simple things I.T.

Your scoring fields are overlaping, it's driving me nuts. Sometimes its the simple things I.T.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the team picture bigger

Team names and pictures are an important part of fantasy football if you are in a league with people who are the least bit creative. The little circular team picture is so small that nobody can see what it is. You also have to spend too much time editing your picture to get what you want to fit into it. It should be a much larger square or rectangle.

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In the player list, research filter, sorting on depth chart should be based on the top raking positions like 1RB and not just text sort.

In the Player list, with Research filter, sorting on depth chart should be based on the top raking positions like 1RB and not just text sort.

The same issue exists for player list for other fantasy games like fantasy baseball

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Update Point Projections for Players!

We are about a week away from the start of the season. You guys need to comb through the players and update the point projections. They are not consistent with your write ups or team depth charts! Come on Yahoo lets get on point already!

392nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base