Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow users to add videos/GIFs/Photos directly to messages

Only having the ability to post links is ********... being to directly embed content into a message is key and honestly not a complicated feature to add. WTF? ESPN has this feature and its great.

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Different head to head scoring option

I would like to set up a league where 1 "win" is awarded for head to head play and 1 "win" is awarded to the top half of point scorers for the week. In other words, you could lose your head to head matchup, but still get "win" for being in the top half of scorers for the week. This would allow a win/loss record to be inclusive of head to head wins, as well as scoring consistency for the season. To balance things out, you would need to award a "loss" to a team not scoring in the top…

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. transparency on who vetoed a trade

Trade Veto Transparency (TVT).

Allow all League Members (or at least the Commish) to see who voted against a trade. We have certain League Members who hide behind the current anonymity and veto trades that help other teams (even though the trades themselves are fair).

I'm against Commissioner Review because of timing issues (i.e. I have a life outside of Fantasy Football and sometimes I don't get around to checking the League for a few days) and also I don't want all the other League Members contacting me directly about why the trade is legitimate or why I should not…

135th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop listing players as questionable in game injury. The player is taken "out" and does not return. Out should be status until week update.

Stop listing players as questionable with in game injury. When the player is taken "out" and does not return, the player is not questionable. Out should be status until weekly practice update. When you are out and do not return, you are out and not questionable. This would allow management of the player by IR roster, add, and drop.

165th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow league commissioners to impose position limits in private leagues

Allow league commissioners to impose position limits in private leagues

201st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. double headers

double header weeks please

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get rid of amazon add.

The amazon add is horrible. Pops up all the time can not close it. Sucks you in then have to close every thing to not do their dumb questins for a not so free gift.
    Then start over with in three buttons on page get it again.
    If this does not go away. We will not be returning to yahoo next season.

137th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. Our team is working to get rid of these ads immediately. Thanks very much!

Yahoo Product Support

8. I really like the passing and rushing yards standings. how about showing Defense standings

I really like the passing and rushing yards standings. how about showing Defense standings

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. New Power Rankings

I think our current power rankings stink. I have no idea what it means. I think it has something to do with projected future points, but your guess is as good as mine. And what does this ranking really tell us about being a manager? We should be ranking teams on the decisions that were made at the draft, on game day and all throughout the season? The standings and points scored only go so far, we can go deeper. We can see exactly how great teams were built and where other teams blew it. How lucky a team got,…

220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. This is useless

I was invited to join a league to take over an existing team and I can't access getting to this team. Your helpline is useless.

160th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Can we please get Doubleheaders in yahoo??

Would love to have doubleheaders in 2 weeks of yahoo. How can we make that happen??

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. More characters allowed for longer team name. Also, add polls to the league chat.

Some great team names require more than a mere 20 characters. And for the league chat, there should be a poll feature for league members to vote on if new ideas are suggested. Also, I changed my league's name last year and a new group chat was made? Why is that? So if I ever want to change my league's name again, another chat will be made? That's ridiculous.

165th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop obnoxious video ads with sound!

An ad for Dell computers randomly starts playing loud music. It's one thing to have ads with video that are a little distracting, but to have one of the open tabs in my browser randomly explode with loud jingle music is completely unacceptable. Also, on that one ad that keeps showing up, there are pause and volume symbols on the video that do not work and are just a trick to get us to click on the ad. This is in a pro league that we're paying for. This sort of ad shouldn't be on any of the fantasy football…

177th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. GIFs in league message board [return]

Please include gif usage in the league messageboard. It used to be there. Now our posts are lackluster and sleep-inspiring.

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. DOUBLE HEADERS PLEASE..ASAP

DOUBLE HEADERS PLEASE

189th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship

Need ability to have 2 conferences in the same league with different player pools and the winners can play in a winner take all championship Now we have to have 2 different leagues and play a round robin championship. Other leagues like MFL do this but their UI sucks. Office leagues will pay for this.

160th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Guillotine leagues

Can you add the option for guillotine leagues? These are leagues where the lowest scoring team is eliminated and it’s roster is put back into the player pool to be available for waivers/free agency to the teams surviving. This happens until there is one team left

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Team name more than 20 characters

Can you please make yahoo fantasy better by making more characters for team name

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Keeper settings in commissioner tools and add keeper calculator (for both auction or snake draft leagues)

Create Comissioner setting for Keepers, which would allow the Comissioner to set the keeper premium or cost to keep a player for the next season and each season their after (round penalites for snake draft leagues, added cost from auction draft/waiver cost for auction leagues.)

Then for off-season/in-season, create a "Keeper calculator) for all members (not just commissioner) to utilize. this will show what rounds of the draft you will lose if you keep the player (for snake draft leagues) or the auction cost to keep a player as well as remaining budget if kept (for auciton draft leagues).

For…

235th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base