Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Commissioner should be able to change Team Names/Logos

In my league we like to have a friendly punishment for whoever got last place the season before. This year it was voted that the league gets to vote on the team name for last place. As commissioner I thought I would be able to manually change other team names, but that doesn't seem to be an option. In private leagues like this why would you not allow this as an option? I would think the best route is more flexibility, and if people are doing weird things with it then the other managers can leave the league. This is…

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding player uniform numbers

Hello. I would like to suggest adding the player uniform # so that it is easier to follow your player while watching the games on TV. For example, I have Corey Davis, Wide Receiver of the Tennessee Titans. Simply list his team as Ten #84. That way I don't have to find another resource to look up his uniform number.

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix your IR slot implementation in Fantasy Football as it applies to the waiver wire

As currently implemented, a player who is listed as "OUT" may be placed in the IR slot. When the new week starts, all player status notations are erased until the NFL updates on Wednesday(?). As a result, a player who is "out" for consecutive weeks blocks the owning player from participating in the waiver wire /FA pool. The "out" status should remain until that status is changed by the NFL. Anyone who had Greg Olsen this year will understand.

Wed - place Olsen on IR, pick someone up via FA.
    Tuesday - cut someone, move Olsen back to active roster,…

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Team log should show fantasy points

The team log should show how many fantasy points players scored while on your roster. I always thought they did, but apparently not anymore. Right now all they show are raw stats; which are great, but ultimately fantasy points are the most important stat in fantasy football. Thank you!

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bring Back Old Design for Trophies

Please bring back the old design for trophies...this new design looked like a 3rd grader designed them. Seriously, they look atrocious.

Thanks!

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Enable the posting of pictures to the message board.

Your message board is awful. Has this technology been touched in the past 20 years? Character limits? Unable to post pictures, or GIFs? The 'Rich' text editor is poor. C'mon Man, this is BASIC!! I guess we should be grateful we can post html links. Maybe next year we can gasp change the color of text. I've gone too far.

Also, half of the Gifs I send through your **** messenger either freeze, or disappear with no reason. Awesome! Such a great user experience!!

Were likely to leave yahoo next year bc of this and many other limitations.

This makes…

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo takes too long to process trades. Football trades should be able to happen for that week.

Make the trade review window SHORTER. Yahoo says it's 2 days. Sometimes it takes 3 or more though.

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. trades

this has never been an issue before in the past but when me and the other player agreed on the fairness of the trade that he wont get to use the player I gave him because it was after game day but I would still be able to use the sunday player. the trade review said it would process before. now after trade accepted it is not allowing it. this is a private league and STILL wont let us push this trough. can you fix this!? this is what we wanted to do

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 220th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add timezone option in user settings

It would be nice if you could change the timezone in settings so the games would show up in the correct time.

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Require managers pay before joining private cash league

Is it possible to have another option for private cash leagues where a manager can't join the private league until they pay the buy in fee? Basically an entrance fee that's required when you join or else you can't join.

I'm sure I'm not the only commish that has managers who are a pain to collect buy in fees from! This would solve that problem.

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The fantasy football page is horrifically slow. It never stops loading.

I am running the latest version of Chrome for Windows 10. The page is horrible. It just keeps loading more and more junk. All other pages like NFL.com, and Facebook just snap right up. Whatever ads or other junk you keep loading is making the site almost unusable even on a 100 MB internet connection. Please correct this !!!

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Get better matchup writers

Who is writing the matchup ratings? Horrible. Is this on purpose? Ted Ginn facing bad Saints secondary.. he plays for the Saints! Stats wrong, opponents wrong on like 90% of players. Has to be on purpose to be that awful. WTF?

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, thanks for calling this out. We’ll work with our provider to get these resolved quickly.

Yahoo Product Support

14. Fix Bug on Fantasy.Yahoo.com

Hi Team. FYI - You've got a bug on the https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ site. Every couple of seconds, the page jumps to the top. It's happening on the lander and on every subdomain within the site as well. It's not happening on any of the other verticals; Sports, Finance, Mail, etc. and not on any other site. Thanks.

288th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Custom mocks

I would like to suggest making mock draft customizable for owners not all leagues are standard format like I'm in a 12 team ppr league with 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, flex rb, we , 1 Def, 1 K, 6 bench sure would be nice if I had option to select 12 man ppr with flex for mock drafting instead of standard
    Thank you,
    Nathan Eggebrecht

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trade Deadline Dates

Fantasy football has just opened... and I noticed the trade deadline is only customize-able for 5 specific dates (all which are Saturdays). What gives?! Why does Yahoo continue to limit commissioner customize-able settings? Commissioners should have as many customize-able settings as possible.

337th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The rank displayed on the player's info window

When you have player's info window (yellow note icon) open, it displays the player's overall rank. I would like to see the positional rank for that player (maybe both positional and overall).

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

267th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add option to block trade offers from specific owners

Add an option for users to block incoming trade offers from specific owners.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1) Commissioner Notes need to appear at the top of the screen

Commissioner Notes need to appear at the top of the overview page

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base