Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pre-draft rankings

I had Leveon Bell as #1 on my pre-draft rankings in my league. He went in round 7???? and I am just annoyed. Why pre-rank my players on Yahoo fantasy sports only to have it be not to happen. I double checked my rankings and he is # 1. Not only that, most of my choices as pre-draft selections are on other teams. ESPN here I come.....

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commissioner Notes

Everyone in my leagues is having problems finding the "Commissioner Notes ". You placed the link at the bottom of the page and no one is recognizing it as a link. I really don't care about my approval rating. My record stands for itself. If the fantasy owners feel left out because a simple note is hard to find. Shame on yahoo. Yahoo shouldn't offer it if it can/will destroy a league.

461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. can't accress player profile

as of now, I cannot access myine or the other owners profiles, which is necessary to access team history and league archives. the sceen comes up when you click "view profile", then disappears. help!

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Career stats for leagues and members

It would be great if Yahoo could offer career stats for leagues and members. Stats such as total points for, total record, +/- pts from last season, avg draft pick, averages for some. I enjoy checking out the league record page and all the little facts that go there, but I would love more stats for members and their careers since the league they're in started. I compile this all on my own, but it would be much easier if Yahoo created a page to do the calculator-work automatically.

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Offer Canadian Fantasy football!

I bet there are a lot of folks who would play fantasy CFL.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 conferences in 1 league, not divisions. Relegation League

I run a Relegation league. Bottom 3 from league 1 get demoted to a cheaper League 2 the following year. Top 3 from league 2 get invited to a more expensive league 1 the following year.
    For every league I run I have to be a commissioner and share details from one league to the other. I know we can make the site public for everyone to view but they have to type in the website and they all use the Yahoo app.

I would like to put my two 12 team leagues under 1 site. So they can see…

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Put rank number in player lists (to left of player names)

When you click on "Players" and search for players by position and/or stat category, it shows 25 players at a time, but it doesn't include the actual rank. In order to know where your player ranks, you have count the lines. Just add the number to the left of the player names (or to the left of the star icon). Here's how it looks currently: https://imgur.com/a/pywxQ Here's how it should look (with proper spacing, etc.; you get the picture): https://imgur.com/a/ZbjvU

461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. faster player updates

an update on players statuses before thurday kick off would be nice

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stat corrections

I play in an IDP league which allows offensive players to get tackles as well. McCaffrey had a tackle in week 7 game against Chicago. Will I get that stat correction? I lost by less than a point, so I need that tackle.

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In the player list, research filter, sorting on depth chart should be based on the top raking positions like 1RB and not just text sort.

In the Player list, with Research filter, sorting on depth chart should be based on the top raking positions like 1RB and not just text sort.

The same issue exists for player list for other fantasy games like fantasy baseball

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Include 1st week of wins/loses even if you draft right after the first game

Include 1st week of wins/loses even if you draft right after the first game

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Require confirmation before accepting a trade

The buttons for accepting and rejecting trades are right next to each other, and as soon as you click one, you're stuck with that decision. With so many ridiculously one-sided trade offers being sent to everyone every day, some small percentage will accidentally accept an unsolicited, unfair trade offer. You should add an "Are You Sure?" step to confirm the choice. Someone in one of the pro leagues just said that this happened to him and so now this troll in the league just got a free upgrade at wide receiver.

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Keeper roster spot

Would love to have a "Keeper" roster spot. Allow keeper leagues to keep one player who is inactive. The player could be changed throughout the year, but as soon as you activate a player from the keeper roster spot, the position can no longer be used. Practice squad? Rookie development position? Call it what you will, but a Keeper league specific position would allow us to protect some long shots we have gut feelings on.

385th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Anyone else seeing a problem with Yahoo fantasy football team defense 2017 season projections?

For some reason team defense projections for 2017 have suddenly decreased significantly across the board. In mid-June the projections were similar to prior year actuals. Now, for example, NO DST is currently projected above 100 pts even though over half of teams scored greater in prior seasons. Half the teams currently ranked by Yahoo experts in their top 10 do not appear in the top 10 of DST season projections. Please fix this!

312th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Survival Fantasy football in year long leagues

Survival football league's should be built into season long leagues as an option like how league pick 'em is. It would be a side game the league can play along with the season long league and eliminates the need for a separate league.

267th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Fix the Record Book pages for Team Points and Team Stats. All-Time Records are not updating the team, only the points.

This page is broken for:
    Team Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Offense Points - Most - Season (Average), All Time
    Touchdowns - Most - Season (Average), All Time

It updates the point totals but leaves the previous record holder. Ie, my great season just boosted someone else's stats from years ago.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Printable Reports

It would be nice if Yahoo made printable/exportable reports available. Year end stats,etc.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base