Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Editing players who are "Out" before a game

If a player is "out" before a game starts, he should be editable for any player whose game has not started, not locked in once that game starts.

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What in the world happened to smack talk and posting GIFs and MEMEs.

BRING THE ABILITY TO SEND GIFS AND MEMES FROM OTHER APPS! I mean seriously what was the reasoning for removing this? This was a feature I bragged about to other leagues on other sites. Yahoo your in house GIF search is awful. Anything we post from another app doesn't upload correctly and only uploads as an image. I have been running a family/friend league in yahoo for 7 years and I really want to stay but if this feature is not put back in we will be moving on unfortunately. This is not an "angry food customer" rant this is…

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show receiving stats for RBs and rushing stats for WRs in Player Info (yellow box)

Receiving for RBs is a huge component of their value and rushing for WRs can also be useful. Show these in the player info tab that opens when you click the yellow box next to player's name and just allow the box to be scrollable to the right.

It's so annoying having to click into the actual games to see those stats or in a player's full schedule. For WRs, it actually still doesn't show their rushing stats in full schedule, so it's impossible to find on yahoo and you have to leave the site to see those stats on…

415th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Ads on the fearless forecasts?!?! C'mon stop wasting my time with your GREED!

Remove the ads (which are longer than the forecasts) from the fearless forecasts. Ridiculous....

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add voting method.

Voting on rules is essential for building a structured league.

Please add a way to conduct votes into the chat or on the league homepage.

587th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Linking Leagues for Superbowl

I run two Yahoo leagues. I currently create two separate leagues, with two separate drafts. Week 17, the winner of the WFL-AFC league plays the winner of the WFL-NFC league in the superbowl. I have a spreadsheet and have to manually enter all the stats that handles it, but it would be super sweet if I could link the two leagues and have the winners of each play each other for the superbowl. Or one league with 2 conferences that have overlapping players and play each other in the superbowl.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make roster sizes bigger

Give an option to have a max of 35 players instead of 30 like you can on nfl fantasy site

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mock Draft Machine Medal

I participated in over 50 mock drafts and you aren't awarding the Mock Draft Machine x50 medal. Please remove it if it's broken or fix it. Also medals are a lot of fun and quite the competition in our league. You could benefit from some new ones from time to time.

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Remove draft grades.

Remove draft grades or at least make it an option to turn off.

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make the league record book available as soon as a league is renewed. Not only after the 1st weeks games.

As soon as a league is renewed, the record book from previous seasons should be available. It's fun to have the information from the record book at the draft.

461st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Additional Rivalry Week Functionality

I would love to see some extra functionality with the rivalry week. As the commissioner, I make silly 'bout' names for the rivals like "The Cross-Country Classic" or "The Showdown Under the Sun", Having those names pop up during rivalry week on the scoreboard and in the end of week reports would add a bit more fun/excitement to the matchup.

415th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Draft grades

Hello, we are having issues with the server not giving my league its draft grades. It keeps saying error or processing. We know the grades don't give us points but its a part of the game and we would love to hear what the league has to say

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Some things I would like to see...

Make it possible to do 3 way trades.

Also, give us a scoring option for Field Goals over 60 yards.

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Rookie Spot for Dynasty League

Create a "Rookie Designation" similar to an IR Spot where you can stash a rookie without taking up a roster spot. You would have to drop a player from your roster if you wanted to use this rookie for scoring.

This way you can build for the future and still be competitive.

338th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Commish Notes

Make Commish notes as default instead of Commish Changes!

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Delete Smack Talk from Old Leagues

I have multiple smack talk leagues that I don't use. Can you guys make a way to delete them? Every year someone strarts posting in the wrong chat and if we could delete older league chats it wouldn't happen. Not the biggest deal but it'd be nice to have that option.

706th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. League page and messages

My league is transitioning to Yahoo from Espn and we noticed Yahoo has gotten worse where Espn was strongest? You can't post polls, gifs, and pics.

Why would Yahoo choose to remove these?

517th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base