Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement double headers as an option for league schedules!!!

Give the option for leagues to play double headers each week.

86th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Message Board degradation of functionality

The inability to post GIFs or images on the message board this year will force me to move my league to ESPN unless it is urgently addressed.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

46th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Back Polls

I don't know why polls were disabled, but when I am setting up a new league it would really be helpful to have polls so we can all agree on scoring settings.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Future Draft Pick Trades should go 3 years in advance

Allow owners to trade draft picks further than 1 year in the future. Would be a great option for keeper leagues. I think 3 yrs in advance would be ideal. I believe it would keep owners more engaged on their future plans especially since some owners are rebuilding or are in that Win-Now mode. This gives them more flexibility during trades as well.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Exportable draft/team rosters

I realize that Yahoo cannot anticipate/account for all possible league setups. However, giving us a one-click setting to export (as csv and/or Excel format)
    1) the previous year's draft
    2) end-of-year rosters
    Would cut down on a good bit of manual work that I (and surely other commissioners) have to undertake every season.

For example, many keeper leagues have a cost associated with each keeper. While there some variations that are automated within the Yahoo management system, there are several that are not:
    1) keepers are kept in the round they were originally drafted
    2) keepers are kept in the…

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. More characters allowed for longer team name. Also, add polls to the league chat.

Some great team names require more than a mere 20 characters. And for the league chat, there should be a poll feature for league members to vote on if new ideas are suggested. Also, I changed my league's name last year and a new group chat was made? Why is that? So if I ever want to change my league's name again, another chat will be made? That's ridiculous.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Snaps Played to Stats

It would be great to get the Snaps Played on Offense / Defense. I get the info from the NFL Gamebooks but it would be a great way to use it with the stats to evaluate NFL players for future fantasy projections.

93rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fix your IR slot implementation in Fantasy Football as it applies to the waiver wire

As currently implemented, a player who is listed as "OUT" may be placed in the IR slot. When the new week starts, all player status notations are erased until the NFL updates on Wednesday(?). As a result, a player who is "out" for consecutive weeks blocks the owning player from participating in the waiver wire /FA pool. The "out" status should remain until that status is changed by the NFL. Anyone who had Greg Olsen this year will understand.

Wed - place Olsen on IR, pick someone up via FA.
    Tuesday - cut someone, move Olsen back to active roster,…

199th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The record book should be available all year

The record book should be available all year not just until after the second week

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Every Team Plays Every Team Every Week

n Yahoo's review of each week's game, Yahoo reports "If this team had played every team each week, its record would be ..."
    That's interesting to read.
    It would also be fun to play.
    Just move it from the weekly review to the league's standings.
    Then sit back and think about how much CPU and data storage is saved by not having to generate and store a league schedule for every league.

65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Make posting images/memes more user friendly on the fantasy football message board

It should just be drag and drop if you have your own images you want to post, not all the pasting URL nonsense,

14th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  47 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DOUBLE HEADERS PLEASE..ASAP

DOUBLE HEADERS PLEASE

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. faster player updates

an update on players statuses before thurday kick off would be nice

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Different head to head scoring option

I would like to set up a league where 1 "win" is awarded for head to head play and 1 "win" is awarded to the top half of point scorers for the week. In other words, you could lose your head to head matchup, but still get "win" for being in the top half of scorers for the week. This would allow a win/loss record to be inclusive of head to head wins, as well as scoring consistency for the season. To balance things out, you would need to award a "loss" to a team not scoring in the top…

101st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Require managers pay before joining private cash league

Is it possible to have another option for private cash leagues where a manager can't join the private league until they pay the buy in fee? Basically an entrance fee that's required when you join or else you can't join.

I'm sure I'm not the only commish that has managers who are a pain to collect buy in fees from! This would solve that problem.

170th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom mocks

I would like to suggest making mock draft customizable for owners not all leagues are standard format like I'm in a 12 team ppr league with 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, flex rb, we , 1 Def, 1 K, 6 bench sure would be nice if I had option to select 12 man ppr with flex for mock drafting instead of standard
    Thank you,
    Nathan Eggebrecht

187th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Player Data/Sorting Options

Please consider adding a few additional sorting options that I think would be very helpful:
    1. A "Weekly Points" option, that would show just a player's weekly point totals for each week based on league scoring. This would help for trend-spotting (i.e., a player is getting more or less usage over time), as well as showing inconsistency (boom/bust guys versus steady 10-15 points per week players)
    2. A "lock" option that would allow you to change the selection in the "Stats" menu without re-filtering/sorting the player list. It is always annoying, for example, when you go from having a list…

281st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make the team picture bigger

Team names and pictures are an important part of fantasy football if you are in a league with people who are the least bit creative. The little circular team picture is so small that nobody can see what it is. You also have to spend too much time editing your picture to get what you want to fit into it. It should be a much larger square or rectangle.

54th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dynasty/Keeper support: rookie draft, open year round, etc.

Implement the features that myfantasyleague.com has that prevent us from running a legit dynasty league: open year round, ability to have a rookie draft after the NFL draft, ability to trade draft picks and players during the draft. If there's an increased cost associated with keeping leagues open all year, maybe offer a premium feature that you pay for.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  229 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base