Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editing players who are "Out" before a game

If a player is "out" before a game starts, he should be editable for any player whose game has not started, not locked in once that game starts.

243rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

230th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. IR spot

Why can you put anyone who is "OUT" in the IR spot??? You should have to be on the IR to be put in there. Like it used to be. Pretty simple concept. Why it changed to this is beyond me. Fix it please

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. transparency on who vetoed a trade

Trade Veto Transparency (TVT).

Allow all League Members (or at least the Commish) to see who voted against a trade. We have certain League Members who hide behind the current anonymity and veto trades that help other teams (even though the trades themselves are fair).

I'm against Commissioner Review because of timing issues (i.e. I have a life outside of Fantasy Football and sometimes I don't get around to checking the League for a few days) and also I don't want all the other League Members contacting me directly about why the trade is legitimate or why I should not…

103rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop listing players as questionable in game injury. The player is taken "out" and does not return. Out should be status until week update.

Stop listing players as questionable with in game injury. When the player is taken "out" and does not return, the player is not questionable. Out should be status until weekly practice update. When you are out and do not return, you are out and not questionable. This would allow management of the player by IR roster, add, and drop.

123rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps

Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps. They were a good way to judge how well your team is doing and better than most stats in the "StatSmack"

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow league commissioners to impose position limits in private leagues

Allow league commissioners to impose position limits in private leagues

128th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Linking Leagues for Superbowl

I run two Yahoo leagues. I currently create two separate leagues, with two separate drafts. Week 17, the winner of the WFL-AFC league plays the winner of the WFL-NFC league in the superbowl. I have a spreadsheet and have to manually enter all the stats that handles it, but it would be super sweet if I could link the two leagues and have the winners of each play each other for the superbowl. Or one league with 2 conferences that have overlapping players and play each other in the superbowl.

279th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove draft grades.

Remove draft grades or at least make it an option to turn off.

230th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Several Changes to Make Yahoo Fantasy Football More Dynasty-Friendly

I have ran a dynasty league through Yahoo for several years and propose the following changes to make it easier to do so. Our league members have talked each year about switching to another site because Yahoo doesn't have tolls in place, but overall we like the site, so we make do with the site as-is.

1, Leave the site up all year so owners can see their teams, players, etc.

1. Allow trades all year.

2. Allow trades in future years. I believe right now, we can only trade next year's picks, but it would be nice to trade farther out.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. pre-draft rankings

I had Leveon Bell as #1 on my pre-draft rankings in my league. He went in round 7???? and I am just annoyed. Why pre-rank my players on Yahoo fantasy sports only to have it be not to happen. I double checked my rankings and he is # 1. Not only that, most of my choices as pre-draft selections are on other teams. ESPN here I come.....

180th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Can we please get Doubleheaders in yahoo??

Would love to have doubleheaders in 2 weeks of yahoo. How can we make that happen??

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Customize veto votes.

ESPN league the commish can customize how many vetos a trade needs before it can be vetoed. I think Yahoo needs to step up their game and allow every league to customize their settings the way they want. 1/3 vetos is terrible. So many arguments and fighting b/c trades never go through. Please change it for this year and let the commish know so they can adjust it accordingly.

172nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. each league have a mock draft room,Button. ?

each league has its own draft room. or war room to do mock drafting within the league .which in return it might help to promote more involvement, trading?.

290th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. double headers

double header weeks please

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Future Draft Pick Trades should go 3 years in advance

Allow owners to trade draft picks further than 1 year in the future. Would be a great option for keeper leagues. I think 3 yrs in advance would be ideal. I believe it would keep owners more engaged on their future plans especially since some owners are rebuilding or are in that Win-Now mode. This gives them more flexibility during trades as well.

243rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Dynasty format.

I am wanting to turn my redraft League that is on yahoo into a dynasty league. It would be awesome to have that option without having to go to a different host.

219th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Fix your IR slot implementation in Fantasy Football as it applies to the waiver wire

As currently implemented, a player who is listed as "OUT" may be placed in the IR slot. When the new week starts, all player status notations are erased until the NFL updates on Wednesday(?). As a result, a player who is "out" for consecutive weeks blocks the owning player from participating in the waiver wire /FA pool. The "out" status should remain until that status is changed by the NFL. Anyone who had Greg Olsen this year will understand.

Wed - place Olsen on IR, pick someone up via FA.
    Tuesday - cut someone, move Olsen back to active roster,…

202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. More characters allowed for longer team name. Also, add polls to the league chat.

Some great team names require more than a mere 20 characters. And for the league chat, there should be a poll feature for league members to vote on if new ideas are suggested. Also, I changed my league's name last year and a new group chat was made? Why is that? So if I ever want to change my league's name again, another chat will be made? That's ridiculous.

123rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dynasty League

Please create a dynasty league option that leaves the league open for transactions all year

50th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base