Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Private money leagues settings locked

When it is a private league and money is being sent through Yahoo I think the settings should lock at the beginning of year. For example, my commish wasn't going to make playoffs how it was set (4 teams weeks 15,16) so he changed it to 6 teams for weeks 15,16,17. As me being the 1 seed I would have been in the championship next week but now have to play a semi in week 16.

970th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Custom Playoffs

If playing with divisions and bye weeks, should be able to have the first round split by division with the top division winners getting the bye. This way rounds 1 & 2 you are playing for your division Title and then you Play the Other Division for the Overall Championship.
    Don't just make the Division Winners Top seeded and then everyone else by record.

This will make more like NFL.

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Total Points needs more value

As the commissioner of my league for the last five years I am constantly looking to improve our league to make it more competitive and more fun. I believe that win loss record should not be the only way to determine playoff seedings, and league standings. Points For is the best indicator to show how well the team is done not Just win loss. I would like to see Yahoo To allow customized playoff seeding by allowing the commissioner to rank teams according to their total points for. It a 10 man league I would propose that three playoff seeding…

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 10 Team Playoffs for 16 team leagues

I run a 14 team league and we are adding 2 more teams. With 16 teams we want to have a 10 team playoffs. Teams 1-6 are automatically in the 2nd round while teams 7-10 play in a "wild card" round. We think it is the perfect option as 8 teams doesn't seem like enough. I have looked and ESPN offers this option, we have always been Yahoo and we prefer the Yahoo user interface but will make the switch if this option isn't created

689th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base