Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can you please add a flex position where you can play Kicker, RB, WR, TE. We're removing the kicker position in our league with another flex

We're in a 12 man team and are adding a flex position. would like the K to be added in flex positions. we're a 12 man league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/St.

That's what we want anyhow

331st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Players Who Are Out But "Officially" Questionable yet still with 0.00 Projected Points

I have Leonard Fournette, and he's going to be Out again this week but each week I have to use a roster spot for him instead of an RB streamer who can fill in for him because somehow he's listed as questionable, even though you guys have his Projected Points for the upcoming week as 0.00.

If a player is expected to have 0.00 points, he should be able to be placed in the IR roster spot. Maybe call it something else.

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make a Running Back/Tight End position.

Make a position for Running Back/Tight End. There's WR/TE and WR/RB and WR/RB/TE. I want RB/TE. Make that position please.

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IR+ Slot for Football

Can we please get an IR+ slot for football as in hockey? IR should be reserved (no pun intended) for ONLY those players actually listed on IR.

IR+ would accept IR, Out, and PUP roster designations...it has become overused and abused with the recent change from last year!

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. IR Designation Customization

It would be really nice to allow leagues to designate the level of player status to move players to the IR slot. Many leagues want to allow suspended players to also be included.

Our league wants ANY players, healthy or not, to be allowed to be placed on IR.

Allow the commissioner to set the minimum player status to allow teams to place players on IR such as IR, doubtful, out, suspended, questionable or any.

The reason our league personally wants this is to allow for a quasi-taxi squad feature that we could place rookies on IR to use as…

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Flex position

Add K to the available flex positions.

374th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. patterson

Cordarrelle Patterson should be WR / RB eligible.

I don't know why this has taken so many years, he clearly runs the ball out of the backfield every single week while also lining up out wide as a WR.

Please just add this eligibility most of us have been waiting years for.

702nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. injured reserve

Players who are either suspended or not currently signed to teams, such as Dez Bryant, should be eligible for IR designation.

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow a dedicated bench spot for Defense

I am attempting to create a more defensive oriented Fantasy League(excluding adding individual defensive players).

I intend to add more scoring opportunities and more incentives for sacks, interceptions, etc.

But at the end of the day there are people will only have 1 defense on their roster, unless it's a bye week. So I would like to change that.

I would like to dedicate one slot on your bench that could only be inserted with a defense. This forces fantasy owners to have more than one defense, which will ultimately lead to more decision making on who to start.

There…

702nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Place Chris warren III on IR

The Raiders placed Chris Warren III on IR which yahoo has reported on his player notes and even updated those notes clarifying the situation. Yet, the IR designation has not been placed on the player so he can be moved and free up a bench slot on your dynasty/keeper league teams. The season starts Thursday. It's time to get on the ball folks!

514th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Vic Beasley Jr. should be listed as DE!!! Why not?

Vic Beasley Jr. is listed as DE on the Falcons. You need to update this for the players position eligibility. You guys should be on top of this!

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please allow Commissioners to put a cap on each position for Fantasy Football.

As a Fantasy Football Commissioner I would like to be able to put a cap on each position that can be drafted/added to each team.

702nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Duke Johnson should be WR/RB.

Duke Johnson Jr. is the definition of WR/RB. He gets 3 or so carries a game in the backfield and gets reps from the slot WR position when Crowell is in at RB. Please allow him to be dual eligible.

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. christian mccaffrey WR/RB eligble

Christian Mccaffrey should have WR eligibility as he lines up as a WR for a majority if not almost all of his snaps.

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edge rusher as a position

Instead of just DE, DL, DT or LB designations, yahoo should distinguish between LB, Edge rushers (LB/DE) and interior lineman

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Additional Roster Positions

In order to keep Special Teams relevant, I propose adding two positions:

KR = Kick Returner
    PR = Punt Returner

Each NFL team designate a player, usually a wide receiver, slotted on its special team roster. Adding the above two roster positions will allow leagues to utilize the return yards and the return touchdowns into their grand scheme of their football strategy.

The above will provide a valuable option for league owners, whereas, some wide receivers and runnings backs may be on the low end of their respective depth chart, but may be on the top end of the special…

403rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. IR/SSPD roster spot

My league voted for an IR/SSPD spot on our rosters. But it seems like there is no way to do this on Yahoo. I think Yahoo should have more customization options for IR positions to fit leagues that want to have other options for I/R than just players on injured reserve.

331st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

Theo Riddick is currently listed as an RB. I believe he should be at least a RB/WR or even a WR with the way that Detriot is using him

575th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base