Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Weekly Contracts

The problem I have with FF is it relies heavily on how well you drafted. Get lucky and you win for 16 weeks straight.

In my league we use FAAB which is a lot of fun because it creates a supply and demand market and assigns dollar values to waiver wire players.

Here is my idea. What would be cool is a week-to-week contract system. Teams get a budget just like real life teams. Players get "signed" to a contract on draft day from anywhere from 1 week to the whole season. Initially, this is based on algorithms tracking projected…

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PPR points per position

Would it be possible to change scoring PPR points per position? We want to do a Tight end premium 1.5 ppr. with RB/WR .5 point.

316th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 917th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

333rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Don't penalize DEF for a pick-six or a fumble returned for TD.

A DEF should not be penalized for "points allowed" if they weren't even on the field when it happened. If Jared Goff throws a pick-six, it's hard to blame the LAR DEF for that. If Tom Brady gets strip-sacked and it is run back for a TD, how is that NE DEF's fault?

Frankly, I don't think the DEF should be penalized with "points allowed" resulting from the offense turning the ball over inside their own 20 yard line, but at least there is an argument to be made that the DEF was on the field when the points were…

386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

30th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fractional Defenses & Kickers

Add fractional defensive & kicking scoring options. Other platforms have it. Yahoo needs to keep up!

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

859th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Don't make stat changes Thursday morning!

Really dumb to make stat corrections Thursday morning. I went from a having a first round bye to playing, dropping from 2nd to 3rd in my league. I missed out on waivers and 3 days ti prepare. Anyone who actually plays fantasy would never do that

386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pass Interference Points

Defensive pass interference should award the WR/TE/RB/QB with half the regular amount of yardage points; or at least provide the option and let the commish choose the % allocation. Seems unfair that the offensive players gets nothing in this situation.

386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Scoring error

The Chicago Bears lost 30-27 but were given credit for 21-27 points allowed

917th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add kicker points to D/ST

Our league would like the option to add K points to the D/ST position and eliminate the K position in favor of a WR slot. Is it possible to add this in the settings for 2019?

495th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Special Teams Scoring

I think it is bad to count points via blocked punts/kicks returned for TDs or KO returns for TDs as points allowed for a defense. Those are fluky plays, generally speaking. Those fluky plays should just be rewarded to the DST who scores, but not penalized for the teams whose special teams unit gave them up.

386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Yahoo has only 1 TFL.

Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Please make changes

917th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Progressive PPR

I hate seeing a 0 yard catch be worth 1 point (equivalent to 10 rushing yards) in PPR. I would like to see a new format that I’m calling Progressive Point Per Reception (PPPR).

In this format the catch is worth 10% of the yardage (capped at a maximum of +/- 1 full point). For example, a 10 yard catch is worth 2 points (10 yds = 1 pt & the catch is worth 1 pt [10% of 10 yds]). A 5 yd catch is worth 1 point ( 5 yds = 0.5 pts & the catch is worth 0.5…

386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Don't penalize QBs for a kneel-down.

If your QB has done well enough during the game he doesn't even need to try on the last drive, you shouldn't end up being penalized for that. Sacks don't count as negative run yards, why should kneel-downs?

We had a team in our league this year literally lose by 0.01 points because his QB knelt on the last play of the game. It's ridiculous.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Team Defense Scoring Udate

Start Team Defenses off at zero points. They should advance just like every other position.
    If they hold offenses to a FG (set points +)
    If they get a TD scored on them (set points -)
    Allow for the same categories of the individual players (passes defended, tackles, sacks, int, return yds)

917th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Leighton Vander Esch

He had some points missing. The fist play of the game he had a tackle or an assist tackle and then the next play he had a full solo tackle. That .5 point wasn’t given.

917th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base