Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Positional Rankings

Not having positional rankings dilutes the entire ranking experience. I have never found a time where total rankings are helpful in running my team or managing the waiver wire. As FFL owners, we don't make comparisons between positions, only between players of a particular position. At least consider using both total rankings and positional rankings.

358th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. please add coach or coaches as a roster position

Please add coaches and/or a coach as a position

222nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the projected scoring in red (below projected) or green (above projected).

Bring back the projected final score. I can't tell if a team is trending up or down and with multiple games occurring Thursday-Monday night, I can't tell if a team is trending towards a loss or a win. The new display sux!

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Two Game Week

Every week you have a chance to get two wins:

1. Against your H2H opponents
    2. Your points rank within the league (i.e., 12-team league, top 6 scoring teams get a win, bottom 6 receive a loss)

This will help mitigate some of the luck inherent in a H2H league, while still allowing the fun and excitement of H2H.

38th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Passes defended/deflected for Defense/Special Teams scoring setting

We have the ability to score tackles for a loss. How about adding a setting for Passes defended/deflected for defense/special teams as they have a impact on the game as well

879th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would like a little flexibility with ppr.... We want wrs to have ppr not rbs

Flexible ppr .. like only tes and wrs... or only rbs.. would be nice to be able to chose which position has ppr

181st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. fractional defense yards allowed

Like ESPN, Yahoo should have a fractional option for defensive yards allowed...simple as that. A lot of people don't like tier defensive points and go to ESPN because of it but I really want to stay with Yahoo.

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Live Scoring and Official Scoring --- Overnight Adjustments --- PLEASE MAKE ALL PUBLIC!

I realize that the live scoring is unofficial. And that all official player scoring, live data corrections, and league standards are updated by 8 a.m. P.T. for the previous day’s games. <-- I believe this data comes from nfl.com?

Anyway, as others here have posted... Yahoo needs to publicize all of those differences between live and official scores made overnight. Sure you can go see the the Player Stat Corrections page but that does not show all of those differences. Therefore a manager can go to bed a winner and wake a loser with no way to see any tangible…

304th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. INTs on 2 pt conversions

There should be deductions for ints on 2 pt conversions. If points can be given for positive plays than points should be taken away for negative plays. I.e., Tom Brady throwing a pick on a 2 pt conversion.

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bring back the old StatTracker

The new StatTracker is far worse than the old one. I loved nothing more than using the old StatTracker. Me and my friends talk about it all year and offseason about the feeling you get from seeing the old stat tracker points go up in comparison to the new version. The new version is much worse and no one in my league likes it. We strictly use Yahoo! for the old StatTracker. Worst case can you give us the option like last year to use the old version of StatTracker? It would be appreciated and makes Fantasy Football way better.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Taking the luck factor out of team schedules

I would like to propose a league option where you have the ability to go 2-0, 1-1 or 0-2 on the week. You would get 1 win for head to head and 1 win if you are top 50% in scoring for the week.

For instance, in my league, there is a team that is the "points for" leader and the points against leader by a wide margin. This team is "1-5" due to bad luck due to their schedule.

This team has been a top 50% scorer in 5 out of the 6 weeks. With this change, they would…

412th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Issues with points

Issues with Kickers points. Some of the kickers points did not reflect still showing as 0 and that can change the outcome of the game whats going on??????????????

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 6pts for 60+yds FG made

at least have the option to have 6 pts for 60+, why stop at 5 for 50+?

358th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. fumble 6 option

i think there should be a scoring option if the offensive player fumbles and the defense returns for a TD..The offensive player should get negative points like a pick 6 .you already have one for the offense recovering a fumble for a TD.why not the defense.that would be awesome. thank you let me no asap so i can add it to my league thx you

523rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show 0 instead of dash when player scores 0

If a player scores 0 points on 0 receptions, etc., show a 0 in stattracker rather than a dash. Thanks.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Projected points for Adarius Taylor (LB-Bucs)

Greetings. Adarius Taylor, the current starting MLB for the Tampa Bay Bucs (since Kwon Alexander's ACL injury), still has zero projected points for the rest of the season. Will you please change that as soon as possible? He got 7 total tackles and a sack in less than 3 quarters in Week 7. Thanks.

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Show the difference way roto scores.

Have a toggle on the fantasy league home page for changing a head-to-head scoring system to a rotisserie scoring system.

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Keep the half PPR scoring format next year

I've enjoyed the half PPR scoring format that the Yahoo public leagues are using this year, and I'd like to see it retained for next year as well. Personally, I think this makes the games more exciting than the standard scoring format. This is my fourth year of playing Yahoo fantasy football, and I've enjoyed it much more than the previous three years. I think that the benefit of a half PPR league is it rewards your team points for events other than just yards gained and touchdowns. In my opinion, this was a welcome addition, and I'd like to…

938th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base