Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Taking the luck factor out of team schedules

I would like to propose a league option where you have the ability to go 2-0, 1-1 or 0-2 on the week. You would get 1 win for head to head and 1 win if you are top 50% in scoring for the week.

For instance, in my league, there is a team that is the "points for" leader and the points against leader by a wide margin. This team is "1-5" due to bad luck due to their schedule.

This team has been a top 50% scorer in 5 out of the 6 weeks. With this change, they would…

428th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Issues with points

Issues with Kickers points. Some of the kickers points did not reflect still showing as 0 and that can change the outcome of the game whats going on??????????????

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 6pts for 60+yds FG made

at least have the option to have 6 pts for 60+, why stop at 5 for 50+?

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. fumble 6 option

i think there should be a scoring option if the offensive player fumbles and the defense returns for a TD..The offensive player should get negative points like a pick 6 .you already have one for the offense recovering a fumble for a TD.why not the defense.that would be awesome. thank you let me no asap so i can add it to my league thx you

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show 0 instead of dash when player scores 0

If a player scores 0 points on 0 receptions, etc., show a 0 in stattracker rather than a dash. Thanks.

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Projected points for Adarius Taylor (LB-Bucs)

Greetings. Adarius Taylor, the current starting MLB for the Tampa Bay Bucs (since Kwon Alexander's ACL injury), still has zero projected points for the rest of the season. Will you please change that as soon as possible? He got 7 total tackles and a sack in less than 3 quarters in Week 7. Thanks.

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Show the difference way roto scores.

Have a toggle on the fantasy league home page for changing a head-to-head scoring system to a rotisserie scoring system.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Keep the half PPR scoring format next year

I've enjoyed the half PPR scoring format that the Yahoo public leagues are using this year, and I'd like to see it retained for next year as well. Personally, I think this makes the games more exciting than the standard scoring format. This is my fourth year of playing Yahoo fantasy football, and I've enjoyed it much more than the previous three years. I think that the benefit of a half PPR league is it rewards your team points for events other than just yards gained and touchdowns. In my opinion, this was a welcome addition, and I'd like to…

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 349th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Have live points in non H2H leagues like they are in H2H

In my league (999149) it is not a head to head league, just everyone against everyone. Currently you have to click everyone’s team to see their score. This is a big deal in this league because the rules are different. The lowest scoring team of the week is eliminated from the league, so everyone wants to make sure they’re not last.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Enable leagues to attach point value to "wins" & combine this a fraction of the weekly score to determine overall standings.

As commissioner I often get complaints from managers regarding "bad match-ups", where a consistently good team can score a high # of points throughout the year yet fail to make the playoffs due to several unlucky weekly match-ups where their opponents had unusually high scores. A solution to this would be to enable leagues to attach a point value to "wins" & pair that w/some fraction of a team's weekly score. Example: "League X" attaches a point value of "10" to a win & divides the weekly score by "10" to arrive at overall standing; "Team A" beats "Team B"…

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Standard defensive scoring is absurd. A team that gives up a single TD should not be punished 6 points. 2 or 3 max

Standard defensive scoring is absurd. A team that gives up a single TD should not be punished 6 points. 2 or 3 max

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pickem scoring

Why is Minnesota shown as the winner in a tie game with a zero point spread

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow tiered scoring for first downs.

Making first downs, particularly in clutch situations, is a huge part of winning an actual football game. There should be customizable scoring for making a first down on first down, second down, third down, fourth down.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Best ball option

I would like there to be a commissioner tool to edit benched and started players in a given week when the match up is over. That way I can offer each owner in my league one chance a season to use a best ball lineup during the season.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. - points for accepted penalties

Players should lose a point or fractional point when they commit a penalty that is accepted. Penalties effect the real game, they should also effect the fantasy game.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option for points allowed for D/St

Allow the option for taking points away from a defense for every point that is scored against them.

Currently the only option is an arbitrary tier based system for points allowed for a D/ST. Allowing the option for each point scored would enable leagues to customize their own scoring system and would open up far more ways for leagues to enjoy the season.

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base