Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom scoring option for Fake FG and Fake Punt TD on Def/Special Teams

My league believes a Def should get the option to get 6 pts for a fake FG or Punt that goes for a TD. The option should be given as it makes those plays much more meaningful and it happens when. SPECIAL TEAMS units are on the field.

127th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. For next years football game for a scoring stat can receivers/quarterbacks get points for drawing/throwing a

A WR should get at least a point for drawing a Pass Interference. A QB can get some fraction of a point. When a PI occurs those positions get robbed of potential points. The league commish should be able to assign a point value based on the yardage length of the PI.

239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 871st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Full Season (Including Playoffs) Total Point Scoring

When using the head-to-head matchups format, Yahoo stops calculating total points for each team after the the final week of play, before playoffs begin. Since you continue to calculate points for each team when determining who advances in the playoffs, it would be ideal to add those points in the standings, even if it's a different standings screen, so each league can show the total points scored for a full season of games (inclusive of playoffs).

531st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Negative yardage

I run a PPR league, I'd like to see it where the player isnt rewarded the point on reception if the play went for negative yards. Negative gains shouldnt be rewarded imo...

For example Isaiah Crowell at one point in a game had 3 catches for -12 yards. 1.8 pts in the postive for busted plays.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A better Points League format for Fantasy Football

The Points scoring format could so much better than it is. I have an idea for a truly great alternative to H2H formats.

It's very similar to the Roto format from fantasy basketball. Instead of H2H matchups, everyone is fighting to be the top scorer every week against everyone else, but you get points based on where you ranked that week. For example, in a 10 team league the highest scorer gets 10 points, 2nd highest gets 9, 3rd highest gets 8, etc. Lowest scorer in a given week gets 1 point. These points determine league standings.

Overall fantasy totals…

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 0.5 PPR Expert

A lot of leagues are utilizing 0.5 PPR for a better balance between RB and WR. Yet, the experts on each site only discuss either standard or full PPR scoring. There is a whole untapped market here given that there would be a lot of issues to discuss, starting with draft strategy, roster construction, depth, etc.

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Best Ball Flex

After talking to several people in different leagues on ways to make fantasy football better, one of the things mentioned was having a Flex spot that would be fillet with the highest scoring player not started. So say your league start the 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST (as an example) you would asign players you want to start every week in those spots, and then there would be the best ball flex that would take the highest non starter on your bench. We felt that it would have more involvement then…

312th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 239th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, our team is aware of this issue and should have it resolved shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Yahoo Product Support

10. Create an owner performance metric

It would be nice to have a % of score for the # of points scored vs maximum points possible each week for a team. For example, a team scores 100 points in a given week, but could have scored 120 points had they started the best possible lineup available from their roster. This could be used for tiebeakers, additional points earned or simply bragging rights.

652nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a head coach

2 points for a win margin between 1-9
    3 for win margin between 10-19
    4 for win margin between 20-29
    5 for win margin of 30+
    0 for loss
    1pt for a tie

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update Stat corrections in scores the next day....

I received an email yesterday (Wednesday) that I won week 1 with a recap email and this morning (Thursday) I show that I actually lost. The scoring corrections are fine but don't wait until the the next football week to update the scores and not notify the the two teams involved.

C'mon man....

175th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fumble 6

I think there should be a "Fumble 6" option, similar to a "Pick 6". So, if your player fumbles, and that fumble is returned for a touchdown, he gets more negative points.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. DST consistant scoring

A few years ago I lost on a scoring correction. What happened was I owned the Saints Def. Drew Brees threw an interception, on the INT return there was a fumble and the Saints recovered it. At first my def got the points for the turnover recovery, but it was later corrected. The reason I didn't get the points, per Yahoo, was because my defense was not on the field at the time. I disagreed with the logic, as I felt once the int was thrown the saints become defense-tackle points would go to offensive players back in the day…

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Individual position scoring

We do 1.5 PPR for TE specifically with other positions being 1 PPR but this had to be done manually. Can we add a feature to change scoring per position?

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. PPR Pro Leagues???

Fantasy Football has changed a lot in the last 5 years. There are a lot of people that only play in PPR leagues, so I was wondering if there will ever be PPR Pro Leagues? Even 1/2 point PPR leagues would be better. I have played in the standard scoring Pro League the past 2 years and I am terrible at it. I love Yahoo Fantasy Football but I can't just keep wasting money trying to figure out the Standard (Boring) Scoring. Unfortunately, I have to go to another site to play PPR. Please update Pro Leagues so there are…

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. stat correction

Bobby Wagner, saw the repeat game and I saw more tackles that what yahoo is counting. Can you guys double check. I can easily give you what times he did the tackles.

930th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base