Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Commissioner to change between weekly & FAAB waivers

Short version: Allow the commissioner to change between weekly & FAAB waiver formats.

Currently, Commissioners can change the weekly waiver options between continuous rolling waivers, reverse order of standings, and a reverse order of standings weekly rolling list that resets after each week. In order to change to a FAAB waiver format, the commissioner has to contact Yahoo support.

Then the commissioner can change between the different tie-break methods for FAAB. If the league wants to go back to weekly waivers, they have to contact Yahoo again.

239th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Michael, thanks for your feedback. This is something our engineering team will investigate further. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Modify Existing Waiver Claims

I suggest adding the ability to completely modify existing waiver claims. I often want to change the players involved in a waiver claim that I've already made. That functionality is not currently present so the only option is to cancel the waiver claim and resubmit a new one. It can be a pain point because one may have to re-enter FAAB bids and rearrange the waiver priority.

425th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add an alert setting when a player is dropped to the wire.

Managers should be able to set alerts for players that get dropped to the waiver wire as well as traded. This could even be limited, but it will expose collusion as well as get managers more active in the wire (using the app more often)

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fairness of Continual Rolling List waiver priority

I don’t understand the logic/fairness of the Continual Rolling List waiver priority that is used in the Yahoo Pro Leagues (assuming I understand how it works). Whether teams are requesting the same players or different players from waivers, it appears that the team with the worse waiver priority will get the later time stamp in each round of claims? So if every team took one player off of waivers each Wednesday, or two etc., the waiver priority would never change. The only way I can improve my priority is if I take fewer players than someone else. That doesn’t seem…

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Players like Colin Kaepernick is should NOT be listed as a 49er.

When the 49ers play (because he is apparently on their team unbeknownst to the 49ers) he is placed on Waivees which is INCORRECT. He should still be available to pickup as a Free Agent. This is a billion dollar business. Why are these obvious things being fixed prior to the season? It's mind boggling how many years it takes yahoo to make things right. It took 3 years of me and probably many others to hound them about excluding UNAVAILABLE players on Transaction Trends. And don't get me started on why Yahoo thinks ANYONE cares how many times a player…

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please take away the team designations for players no longer on a team. Kaepernick is not a 49er. He should remain a F

Players who are not currently on a roster should not have team names next to their names and more importantly should not be placed on waivers when their former team plays. They should remain a FA until either a fantasy team picks them up or a REAL team. Please fix this.

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Not playing but not retired players

It would be great if high profile players like Calvin Johnson who haven't officially retired but aren't currently playing would still be available on waivers. I play in a Dynasty League and a huge part of my strategy is to save a roster spot for these types of players (did so last year with Marshawn Lynch, and a year ago with Josh Gordon). I understand you don't have capacity to keep everyone that's no longer playing but not officially retired available, but high-profile guys like Lynch or Megatron would be nice to be available.

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On Time Weekly Waivers

Have waivers update at midnight on Wed and not just lock the players who were claimed. Currently, it updates between 1 am and 3 am.

1321st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow Commissioner to Edit Transaction Details

We have a minimum cost to pick-up players, but I can't go in and adjust what FAAB amount was spent after the transactions occur if they weren't actually bidding against anyone for that player. It's going to be a math nightmare to go back through each and every transaction at the end of the season to figure out how much each owner actually spent. Please, for the love of us math-hating commissioners, fix this!

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. dropped players not available until saturday

Once the waiver period hits on tuesday night @ 11:59, how come the players that are dropped are now not available until Saturday? The league settings are 2 day waiver periods making them available on thursday. Why the extra 2 days this year?

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add the ability to specify and ordered list of potential players to drop when making waivers

So you could put in several add waiver requests at various priorities/bid amounts, and then a separate ordered list of who to drop. Would make it much easier to manage weeks when you have several targets you would like to acquire but expect the bidding competition to be high so you aren't sure who you will end up getting and potentially dropping a player you liked better then one you kept because of who you paired up with which request.

656th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. "Yahoo fantasy App"Not able to only view sorted available players.

Why is it when I'm try to view available players by sorting them out, I'm not getting what I'm sorting for?? Example: When only looking for all available RB's, I'm getting all Available players instead. What is going on with this yahoo app???

937th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option where waivers end Monday night. Too many top waiver pick up shows. Not fair to guys who watch NFL vs just watching waiver pick shows

I want an option to make waivers end Monday night at midnight. There are too many shows and websites who tell the top pick ups of the week and it creates an unfairness to the game. They all come out on Tuesday evening cause all waivers go through that night. Now someone who does not watch or follow any football cant just quickly read who he should pick up. He will have to do some research and watch games.

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base