Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Players who have a bye week should not go on waiver

Players who have a bye week should not go on waiver.

Example:
    Ronald Jones II is on bye week this week. He is currently a free agent. Since he does not play, he is a free agent until Tuesday morning. But then once Tuesday hits, he becomes a waiver again.

Why should bye week players get put on waivers again? They didn't play, and didn't have their value affected by the previous week. I am eligible to pick up Ronald Jones all the way through monday night games, but as soon as tuesday morning hits I cannot get him anymore,…

610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Random waiver times

allow us to pick a certain waiver time. Otherwise have them very random. The ability for some to get free agents at 3:00 because of a flexible schedule is a advantage for certain teams. your site is great about making things equal..... this is one of the few things that make this site unfair. Just an opinion

1325th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dez is a free agent not Dallas member

Dez Byrant is listed as a Dallas Cowboy even tho he is a free agant making him unavailable for pick up once Dallas game starts.

496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Continuous Waivers except from 4:00 AM Sunday until game-time. This allows people to make last-minute roster moves

Give us the option to have continuous waivers except from 4:00 AM Sunday (when waivers process overnight) until game-time. This allows people to make last-minute roster moves when players are unexpectedly ruled out on gameday.

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. FAAB Transaction Bid Waiver Priority

Weekly waiver FAAB bids should not be automatically prioritized based on the bid amount. This has been posted before and addressed, yet the issue is unresolved. Please...allow the team managers to customize their priority preference in any order, regardless of the bid amount. This is a massive discrepancy that should be easily fixed.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Alshon Jeffery (and other players) going from OUT to QUESTIONABLE every week?

I spent a draft pick on Alshon Jeffery who has not played yet thru week 3 and every week I am blocked from making waiver claims because his status changes from OUT to QUESTIONABLE. (Then back to OUT on Friday or Saturday) I would have to drop two players to make a waiver claim. (one to take him of IR and another one to make a claim) It's not right. 3 weeks now he hasn't played and 3 weeks I've been penalized for drafting him. Why can't a player like Jeffery remain marked OUT until the team says he is…

334th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. can we please do away with

Can we please do away with waivers in public leagues? Or at least not have them be three days. It hurts owners who pay more attention to their teams!

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dropping players

a team in my league picked up a free agent(Goodwin SF) today 9/22/18 at 109 am. That's fine. The player he dropped(Antonio Callaway) played on Thursday night. Not fine. How is he able to drop a player who just played Thursday night?

860th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Waiver Periods for Thursday Night Games

Waiver periods make it fair so everyone has a chance to bid on a new free agent. However, the normal waivers process on Wednesday morning after the Sun/Mon games. Even if I put the minimal waiver time (1 day), it won't unlock those dropped players until AFTER the Thursday games. It seems pretty ridiculous that a player that is dropped in the wee hours of Wednesday morning couldn't be picked up until the following week simply because they play on Thursday. For example: NYJ defense dropped during normal waivers (Wed a.m.). NYJ play Thursday against Browns. NYJ defense not available…

334th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. waivers issues

This morning, most available players became free agents prior to waivers clearing. This really screwed me over. Please don't do that again

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

182nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Remove error#245 from my league

What is this nonsense. If I drop a player and than want to put in a claim to pick him back up...and have the number 1 waiver priority I should be able to

496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In leagues without waiver bids, indicate whether or not a player on waivers has a claim.

When one team or more place a claim on a player that is on waivers, provide indication that the player has a claim. Don't show which team(s) has(have) made the claim, but just that the player has a pending claim on him. This is similar to the MLB waiver process. This could be a simple league option to turn on or off.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Redesign Waiver Priority

Waiver position should be reset after taking a player off of the Waiver Wire. Players should not be allowed to secure more than one player per round.

496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Eastern time waivers

have you guys ever considered allowing each league to have their INDIVIDUAL waiver wire processing time?? Im on the east coast, so waivers dont process til 3AM. Would be great if we would be allowed to put in an east coast time instead

496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. FAAB should use a second price or vickrey auction

Right now there's too much guessing about which other managers are going to bid on a player. A second-price auction feature would allow managers to bid their true values without needing to worry about that.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. FAAB waiver option no longer available

I edited our waiver option yesterday to be FAAB with continual rolling list, I was sure to hit submit to update change, and now I see it only has the standard three waiver options, and did not save my change. It does not have FAAB as an option anymore for me to change back to it. We would like to use this option.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. i can not reset my waiver wire priority

need to reset my waiver wire to 8th pick gets first choice 7th gets second and so on …..could do this in previous years

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Dropping bench players after they play (REMOVE)

You need to remove the ability to drop bench players once they've played. This is the only platform that allows this and multiple analysts have spoke out about why this shouldn't be allowed.
    If a player tears his ACL on Thursday Night Football, you should't be allowed to drop him for another player who has yet to play, even if he was on your bench.
    At a minimum, you should add a setting for commissioners that locks all players to a team's roster once they have played, regardless of if they are starters or benched.

61st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base