Skip to content

Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Let me view my fantasy football leagues, instead of trying to force me to play fantasy baseball.

If i go to fantasy football, today, it does not allow me to view my leagues. Instead it tries to force me to play fantasy baseball. This is gross. It is very undesirable to not be able to view leagues during the off-season, especially for year-round leagues. It would be great if we could un-break this thing which functioned desirably until very recently.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. NFL playoff

Our fantasy football league has an NFL playoff format from Wild Card Weekend through the Super Bowl and would love to have Yahoo be the online administrator. We start a regular lineup each week with one caveat: once a player starts a round, they are ineligible for subsequent rounds. For example, if you start Patrick Mahomes in his wild card game, he is ineligible for the rest of the playoffs regardless off how far Kansas City advances. You really to think about which teams will go the farthest and plan accordingly: you don't want to have to start a backup…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Medals

There is a medal for people who score the most in there league and it isn't acknowledged for some reason. The person with the most(me) didn't get it even though I sit at the top. Medals that are earned should be awarded accordingly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix the Matchup Recap

Start by making the grades based on performance 1st, not whether or not you won your matchup. As you have it now, win and you get an A even though you would have lost to the majority of teams in your league. Lose and the best you can get is a C+ even though you would have beaten the majority of other teams in your league, including the teams that got an A because they were lucky enough to get matched against a team that did even worse than them. Start the letter grade with where you ranked in points…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Conferences

We would like to have the option of conferences. Each conference would have its own draft of all players. We would then have the option of scheduling season games between the conferences (yes some games may have matchups with the same players on both teams) or just within the conference until the playoffs. Then there would be an overall championship between the two conferences. This would be beneficial for leagues that have 14 or more teams.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base