Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dez is a free agent not Dallas member

Dez Byrant is listed as a Dallas Cowboy even tho he is a free agant making him unavailable for pick up once Dallas game starts.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need a way to get an “alert” when a player becomes available

If there is a way to get some kind of “alert” when a player becomes available, I haven’t found it. You should do that. Iow, if players get traded, they are still “claimed”. So I don’t care.
    BUT if a player simply gets dropped (as a team picks up a new player and has to make room on the roster by dropping a current player), he is available and we should be alerted to that so we can try to pick up that “dropped” player.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You should be able to put a waiver in for the following week on a player who has already played in the current week and is now on IR or out.

I don't want to cheat. I simply want to put in a waiver request on a player who has just played and is now on IR or out for the season. I'd like to do this while it is fresh in my mind. I see nothing wrong with this request. thank you.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fantasy Football Level

The scoring mixup this week looks like it impacted the Fantasy Levels as well! Please Fix!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Daily-Today setting.

Allow players to be added up to game time for the current week. It really is a drag on the game to be limited to guessing the night before when so many players are GTD, plus w/so many players lost to bye weeks it helps to be able to hold off on decisions in order to not decimate rosters when teams have multiple players on byes.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Move deadline for league pick 'em to Sunday

The idea of forcing league managers to do Pick 'Em by the a week's first game is ridiculous. Make it Sunday before the early set of games.

Everyone still gets the same notice if a team is blowing out another after one Thursday game and things can easily change. Not to mention that the favorite doesn't always win despite the lead.

At least allow a commissioner to make this an option.

Just too much to do during the week to get it done before Thursday night.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Best ball option

I would like there to be a commissioner tool to edit benched and started players in a given week when the match up is over. That way I can offer each owner in my league one chance a season to use a best ball lineup during the season.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Best Ball Format

Allow best ball format leagues which automatically start the highest point players into the starting positions each week.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  12 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  107 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "One Button" Optimal Starting Lineup Option

Add a button for setting your lineup each week to optimize your starting lineup in one press of a button (based on the current projections at that time). When pressing the button, your starting lineup will update based on the highest projections and starting position availability.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. the auto generated schedule should have you play division opponents twice for everyone

We play in a 10 team league, 2 divisions with playoffs from weeks 14-16. That leaves 13 season games. Why is it so hard for the schedule to generate everyone playing their division opponents twice and the teams from the other division once. It works out perfectly. It's just idiotic that I have to spend 3-4 hours redoing the schedule just because yahoo can't auto generate one that makes sense

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Positional Rankings

Not having positional rankings dilutes the entire ranking experience. I have never found a time where total rankings are helpful in running my team or managing the waiver wire. As FFL owners, we don't make comparisons between positions, only between players of a particular position. At least consider using both total rankings and positional rankings.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. off season trades need to be reflected prior to assigning keepers

Please allow the rosters to be updated for off season trades need to be reflected prior to assigning keepers. You have this nice keeper tool, but since we have contracts that expire after 3 years, we have a bunch of trades in the off season, and none of those players can be "kept" by the new team owner.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Trade Deadline Dates

Fantasy football has just opened... and I noticed the trade deadline is only customize-able for 5 specific dates (all which are Saturdays). What gives?! Why does Yahoo continue to limit commissioner customize-able settings? Commissioners should have as many customize-able settings as possible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Allow draft pick trades for future years beyond just 1 year

Would like to be able to include draft picks in trades beyond just 1 year out from the current year. Would be way more realistic and awesome for keeper leagues.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. More in-draft control

Commissioner should be able to pause the draft, make picks for someone, even be able to go back and change a pick if need be. Not everyone can be at the draft. And sometimes the circumstances are less than ideal. Wifi cuts out all the time. People have technical issues. We had to switch to ****** espn this year because of their in draft controls.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  57 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  41 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  33 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base