Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps

Bring back the "if you played everyone each week" stat in the weekly recaps. They were a good way to judge how well your team is doing and better than most stats in the "StatSmack"

110th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Taysom Hill should have a broad positional eligibility (WR, TE, etc)

Taysom Hill of the New Orleans Saints is being lined up all over the place, like the college "athlete" position. He's taking snaps each game at QB, WR, and TE (and ST) but his only positional eligibility right now is QB. He's running routes, blocking, returning kicks, playing holder, covering kicks, and more. He should have WR and TE eligibility.

https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1044364079152869378
    https://twitter.com/SabinAnalytics/status/1044215964336889861
    https://twitter.com/domepatrolpcast/status/1043918939330359298
    https://twitter.com/BYUpros/status/1043937554125533186
    https://twitter.com/VanquishTheFoe/status/1043980133181399040

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Release draft order once league is finalized

Draft order should be randomly assigned when the league members are finalized, not 30 minutes before it begins. This would allow people to do mock drafts in their assigned draft position and prepare properly ahead of time.

88th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. More customizable scoring and standings

Would love to be able to have scoring and standings as follows: win your matchup, get a win. Place top half in scoring for the week and get another win. Finish bottom half in scoring, you get a loss. 2 wins/losses every week. Prevents the person leading the league in scoring from being 0-4 going into week 5. I want this specifically for my league, but would like to see more customization available in general.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 162nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom Draft Order

It was 56 minutes before the draft was scheduled to take place and I wanted to set a custom draft order, but Yahoo has an arbitrary rule where I can't change the draft order 1 hour before the draft. So I had to reschedule the whole draft. Thanks, Yahoo, for not giving me full control over my league.

106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Decimal Points for Kickers in Fantasy Football

With the majority of leagues going to decimal points is there a way to have kickers go to decimal scoring also? All FG up to 30yrds will be the standard 3pts. After that the kicks will work on a decimal system. So a 42yrd FG will be 4.2pts. This this will be more fair to the player. It’s frustrating that a 49yrd FG is only worth 4pts when it’s closer to 50yrd for 5pts than it is 40yrds for 4pts

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Customize IR Slot

Please allow us to customize IR slot.

As commissioner, I'd like to be able to only allow IR (Injured Reserve), O (Out) and PUP (Physically Unable to Perform) designations for that slot.

Personally, I don't think NA (Not Active), P (Probable), Q (Questionable) and Suspended (SUSP) should be used, but make that customizable so folks can allow it if they prefer.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Out players stay Out until the NFL injury updates

There should be a presumption that an injured player out in Week X will still be out in Week X+1 unless and until the team issues a Game Status report (Friday before a Sunday game) clarifying whether the player is something other than Out.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. transparency on who vetoed a trade

Trade Veto Transparency (TVT).

Allow all League Members (or at least the Commish) to see who voted against a trade. We have certain League Members who hide behind the current anonymity and veto trades that help other teams (even though the trades themselves are fair).

I'm against Commissioner Review because of timing issues (i.e. I have a life outside of Fantasy Football and sometimes I don't get around to checking the League for a few days) and also I don't want all the other League Members contacting me directly about why the trade is legitimate or why I should not…

136th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Commissioner button not working

Renewed my League today, yay! BUT.... I click on the Commissioner button to change some settings, and it never loads and opens up, the blue circle just spins and spins.

69th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Playoff Setting of 7 Teams/1 Bye

Can you guys please add a playoff setting of 7 teams, 1 bye.
    where the top overall seed of the regular season were to earns a bye for the first round of the playoffs instead of playing the 8th seed. after the first round bye the #1 seed would play the winner of the #4 and #5 seed matchup in the 2nd round. while the rest of the playoffs continues the same as if it were on an 8 team playoff setting.

It would be nice to add an incentive to be the top overall seed but I feel like…

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Manual Playoff Seeding for Each Round

Our league is considering a rule change to do manual seeding of the playoffs this year for each round as we want to allow the highest seed in each round to pick their opponents of that specific round.

1) 3 Seed picks between 4-6 for first round
    2) 1 Seed picks between the two winners of the first round

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow edit to # of teams making playoffs by the commissioner.

With a league of 14 teams, I want to have 7 teams make the playoffs w the reg season champ being awarded a bye. Why doesn't Yahoo allow this? It's either 6 or 8 teams.

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. H2H Regular Season, Points playoffs

H2H is way more fun for regular season, but I would like to make playoffs points-based. Instead of H2H matchups, the teams in the quarters and semis face everyone and the top scoring half of teams move on to the following round (4 move on from quarterfinals and 2 move on from semifinals). Simple feature to add, and it's more fair.

298th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Take David Johnson off No Cut List

Do I really need to explain?

242nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. please add a night mode

black background

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Create a "draft board" view for offline draft entry

For offline drafts, can you create a "draft board" view to enter draft picks. Our league would prefer to project the draft board during our draft and manually enter the picks. Currently the format is not very user-friendly and does not appear as a draft board, forcing us to purchase a paper board and then go back and enter draft results at a later time. This would save a lot of time and be an awesome feature for offline drafts!!

98th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base