Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The mock draft and live draft windows are configured so one cannot scroll up or down and be able to read player names, let alone click onto

Reconfigure the mock draft and live draft pages so that one can scroll up or down and still read names and click onto stars for que saving! Very disconcerting to have to switch left to right and back again!!

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Responded  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please increase the Public Leagues max prizepool to more then $3k.

Please increase the Public Leagues max prizepool to more then $3k.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More PRO LEAGUES!!!!

How come there are no $500 leagues to sign up for May, June, or July??????

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WTF!!!???

I'm waiting over a week for my Auto-pick team. How can I get out of this place? First you draft my Auto-pick team b4 the actual NFL draft and now this is one to another extreme. LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Adjustable playoff seeding

Top 6 seeds qualify with 7th seed Wildcard based on most points scored in season from Seeds 7-12. #1 seed is the only team that gets a bye.

Week 14 (quarterfinals):
    Seed 1 - Bye
    2 & 5 play
    3 & 4 play
    6 & Wildcard (7-12) play

Week 15 (Semifinal)
    Seed 1 - plays the lowest seed out of 3 remaining teams.

Two "middle seeded" teams play

Week 16 (Championship)

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Option to Export League Data

Add an option to export league data to Excel or CSV. This would be very helpful for dynasty leagues and for commissioners tracking league-custom records and stats.

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow option to put certain players on IR

By default players that are out or suspended are able to be put on IR. Please make it an option to allow only those with the designated IR tag to be able to be placed on IR.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Combination Auction/Snake Drafts

Full auction takes too long. Allow first x rounds to be auction, then remainder snake. Rank snake position by $ remaining.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feature suggestion about a new draft feature you would like to see. I will forward this information to our product team to review.

9. Yahoo fantasy Football waiver Times

Yahoo doesn't allow to customize the waiver time. You should allow us to run the waivers at any time we want. Also the waivers need to be instant like ESPN, MFL etc. As of today Yahoo waivers start around 3 AM alone and they take few hours to process.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our members and strive to continually improve their experience. I will forward this information to our product team for review.

10. Allow users to log into their fantasy football league during off-season

Today (April) I tried to log onto my fantasy football league to view player performance from previous year. However, because it is off-season instead of being able to log into my fantasy league, all I get is a notification telling me the new year is not up yet and that fantasy baseball season is open. Year long access to any individual's leagues should be a capability of Yahoo. Users have various reasons for wanting to log on to a specific league, regardless of time of season. Thank you.

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yards from scrimmage instead of separate rushing and receiving yardage categories

I'd much prefer a scoring category for scrimmage yards rather than separate categories for rushing and receiving

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fantasy League Chat

Have multiple league chats on the app that are out of use because the league doesn’t exist can become clutter in and annoying.

I say let’s vote to get old league chats removed from App, thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1201802 leage

Hello,

There is to teams that have been cheating in our money Sei ling Phan trade their whole team away to Sloth Genocide. There have been protest but I feel like they are being ignored. I paid my money and I see nothing fair at all about these trades. Are y’all taking these responsibilities for the pro leagues seriously because if not then I need to know so that I am not giving money if y’all can’t recognize unfair acts.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Modify the waiver rule (error #245)

The way Yahoo has it set up, if you drop a player, then want him back, you CAN NOT put a claim in for him. That is ridiculous. Sure, the player has to pass through the entire league before you can pick him back up, but the way Yahoo has it set up, everyone else in the league can put multiple claims, and you have to wait until ALL are processed before the player is available to you (if he hasn't been scooped up). The way it should be is, that player passes through the waiver order ONCE before the…

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to merge old email/Yahoo ID teams to existing email/Yahoo ID

Have the ability to merge old teams and records which you might have used previously under an old email/Yahoo ID to your new email/Yahoo ID in order to accurately reflect your skill level and history.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please make it easy to print a roster.

Please make it easy to print a roster. If I just print the web page it doesn't print the players and I can't copy and paste it to a word document.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Any and all scoring changes and updates performed overnight should be listed and made public!

Several teams in my league have gone to bed Sunday or Monday night a winner only to wake the next morning and find they lost. Yet when they go to stat corrections page, nothing is listed for either team. This has happened 4 times to one team and he wants to see the corrections and updates made overnight. He thinks somehow as commish I can perform computer magic.

Especially considering that Yahoo supports and encourages money leagues, I feel this would be a great addition and should have been done earlier!

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jon. Live scoring is unofficial. All official player scoring, live data corrections, and league standards are updated by 8 a.m. P.T. for the previous day’s games.

Yahoo Product Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base