Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In a 12 team league should be a majority vote for vetos for trades

To have a majority vote to veto a trade in a 12 team league not allowing 2 participants to vote. Meaning it would take a 6 to 4 veto vote to cancel trade..instead of 4 out of 12

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i was taken out of a league i had paided for what happens nnow

paid AND WAS TAKEN OUT OF LEAGUE WHAT HAPPENS NOW,DO I HAVE A 100 DOLLARS CREDIT,OR WONT BE CHARGED

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding a ranking function that removes QB's from ratings

Add a ranking function that filters QB position from rankings, for easier research.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. error on Chicago d/st week 7 ... reads as 38pts against when Patriot d/st scored 2 touchdowns

error on Chicago d/st week 7 ... reads as 38pts against when Patriot d/st scored 2 touchdowns

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Forecast video for Travis Kelce is the Rob Gronkowski video.

Forecast video for Travis Kelce is the Rob Gronkowski video. Fix it.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We rely on our provider for these injury designations. They make the updates once the team makes them official. The Pats are always very secretive about their players’ injuries.

Yahoo Product Support

8. People who play in multiple leagues

I wish more things could be done on one screen instead of opening a box for every team you're in. e.g. transaction trends, maybe it could show in one screen any league a player is available in.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Le'von Bell

Bell is not on Steelers Depth Chart. He should not be listed as Out. He should be inactive. Stop Removing peoples Posts regarding this. I have voted on several peoples posts and now they are magically gone. Fix the Problem Yahoo. I assume whos in charge of this had Bell on their Roster lol.

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

They took Bell off the depth chart, but that doesn’t impact his roster status. He’s still on the Reserve/Franchise Player roster, which we’re equating to the NFI or some other reserve list. So he’s OUT in Yahoo.

10. able to put in a claim of a player YOU DROPPED off waivers

as it stands now its not possible but simply be able to claim a player you just dropped. just like any other player on waivers.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Responded  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. IR should not include Unsigned playsers (Le'veon Bell is marked as Out)

I noticed Le'veon Bell was placed as Out, he is Inactive or Not Active. Leagues with IR spots will unfairly be able to place Bell on IR. It should be Out due to injury only.

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Murad, thanks for your feedback. Since he’s on the Steelers roster, he gets the Out designation. If he wasn’t on the team roster (Dez, Martavis, etc), he would get NA.

Yahoo Product Support

13. Our commissioner is no longer with us. How can we change to another member of the league to be the commissioner?

Our commissioner is no longer with us. How can we make me the commissioner of our league?

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I can't change the time zone

I am not allowed to change my time zone in the edit team info screen.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apply defensive point consistently

The current defensive yards allowed point value is not being counted consistently. Example: Minnesota's defense allowed over 500 yards and the -4 point value was not applied.

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How do i get help?

No place to get help. tried to ask how to turn auto draft on before start of draft but can't find it and can't ask anyone there.

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix timezones

Wow, still off ... ... I still live on the east, Yahoo is still the only site I visit that sporadically displays the wrong time zone.

Worthless for Fantasy Football ... unfortunately, we were one vote short of switching to a different system.

I can't wait until Yahoo folds up shop & we have to move to any other Fantasy league provider.

This is an insurmountable bug in their awesome application for iOS & their amazing website. Seriously both are awesome, except they can't display the correct time.

The correct time ... like when a game starts. Not a big…

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo's IR policy must be changed

Yahoo MUST change their IR policy. It is not to a teams advantage to list a player "out". Even when they and the whole world knows the player is not playing, they will only mark a player out when they need to add a new player to their roster.

Yahoo has lots of Fantasy Football experts that KNOW Doug Baldwin, Devonta Freeman, Marquise Goodwin, etc were not playing last week. There is no reason to not have marked them out.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. ESPN's platform is ridiculously better than yours.

Why not just buy it from them, or pay them to do it for you correctly? I'm still trying to claim my winnings from last season. Why couldn't I apply those to this season's teams? The Yahoo helpline is a joke. The last time I called I was told by a person with zero understanding of football or fantasy football that they 'might' be able to help me for $100. I would never support or associate with Yahoo in its entirety, in any shape, form or fashion, if there was another adequate platform out there where I could play for…

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. IR Eligibility

Devonta Freeman is out for 2-3 weeks and maybe even longer. I was forced to remove him from my IR in order to make any waiver claims. Keep injured players on IR until they are confirmed to be starting. It defeats the whole purpose of an IR slot if it has to be reset every week for waivers.

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base