Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Julian Love is NOT a CB for the Giants, he is a SS. Please remove

He's not a CB. I might be bumped from the playoffs because my opponent is playing him at CB and he's a safety. Do me a solid and fix it now? Thanks in advance.

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Put reg season tiebreakers on league page

No where on league page does it list tiebreakers in reg season for entry to playoffs. It should list it!!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. transfer the ownership of a team

It will not let me transfer ownership to a new owner. The draft has finished and it will not let me make the move. I am the commissioner of the league and i have the option for it, but it does not work. Are there any ideas of how to correct this?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Plaoff question

Question?? My league is a points only league. When playoffs start will automatically convert into head to head right?? Also i only have eight teams in my league will everyone go to the playoffs??

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out with your feedback.

There are no playoffs in Points Only leagues. Your league will not convert into a head-to-head league. If you want to have playoffs, you would need to reach out at help.yahoo.com to request support to make this change.

Thanks,

Product Support

7. Plz update players status quicker

Weekly notes states that James Conner is Out for week 14 but his current status is Doubtful.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Tiebreakers should be head to head wins first

I would like tiebreakers to be head to head winner first, then divisional win % second (if there's divisions), then to total points scored. That shouldn't be too difficult to change, because 2 of those 3 already exist in the program. This creates even more drama in weekly matchups.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Commissioner able to make changes at all times

I need the Lock Eliminated Teams to NO. However since the playoff week technically started I am unable to change it. This should be a changeable option throughout. And of course the Yahoo help team never returns messages so they can maybe make this change after the fact.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When is Yahoo gonna get smart and make the BN positions by playing positions as well? No way I want someone in my league carrying 4 QBs

When is Yahoo gonna get smart and make the BN positions by playing positions as well? No way I want someone in my league carrying 4 QBs on their rooster. PLus I want to make some bench spots IDP only - come one yahoo - fix this

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Green will receive the “Out” injury designation when his team officially declares him “Out” for the game. Most teams wait until closer to game time before making this designation in case the player recovers faster than expected.

12. Cooper Kupp on Can't Cut List?

Why is Cooper Kupp on the Can't Cut List?
    He has scored under 30 points in half point PPR league over the last 4 weeks. Thanks

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please show ALL playoff tiebreakers on the Setting page

Show ALL tiebreakers on the settings page.

Our league only shows the first level tiebreaker, which was Head to Head record. It turns out Points Scored was the second level tiebreaker, but this was not displayed.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tiebreakers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Players who haven't played yet should not be on the waiver wire.

I have a MIN WR who was in my lineup for MNF and ruled out on Sunday. That would be fine if I could pick up another MIN WR to replace him since they have't played yet. Instead, I can't replace the empty WR slot in my lineup because even though they don't play til tonight, I have to wait until Wednesday to pick him up. I don't remember ever having this problem until this year. How do I replace my injured MIN WR with another MIN WR on free agency for tonight's game?

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pickem Mobile App

Your Fantasy Mobile Pickem App recently changed to where it is now only a duplicate of your website. Seems to have affected only android users as my wife and I both have android phones. My son has an IPhone and it is still has the Fantasy App which so much easier to read & use. Tried deleting and reinstalling...same thing. Maybe some like web-site better, but at least give us the option. Thanks!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Display the list of players and the fantasy points they scored each week

I know that we are able to filter players in the player list by each week and drop down the box under the stats tab and select the week you want to view...BUT this is inconvenient and it doesn't compare players by various weeks and does not show trends. SO, it would be very good if you could could display 25 players at a time and the points they scored for week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, etc....all in one single view.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. MORE LEVELS FOR RATINGS

ruby, emerald, sapphire, topaz, amethyst, pearl...etc

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. (pro league) Make clear standards for why a trade will be vetoed

There needs to be clear standards for why a trade will be vetoed. To me (and to most players), the only valid reason is collusion. If the trade is vetoed just because a Yahoo employee thinks it's lopsided, that's a problem. We spend 10s to 1000s of dollars to be able to manage our own teams and make our own decisions. Right now the process is unfair and lacks transparency.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Utility players not included in draft

Utility players should not be eligible for Fantasy FB draft. Example: Taysom Hill is listed as QB for New Orleans and is playing as a receiver. Points should be based on position played. He is not playing as QB but as a receiver, so should not receive fantasy points for performance.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow a 5 minute grace period in the event someone makes an unintentional add/drop.

Yahoo Public 1145529 I meant to cancel a comparison to drop my San Francisco Defense and add another so I could consider another player for and add/drop and accidently dropped my SF defense. I know stupid. I could not reverse the mistake and now SF is untouchable till DEC 1 waiver period. any chance I could undo my swap? Yianni's Team

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base