Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please bring Team Slogans back to Yahoo Fantasy Football!

The combination of a Team Name, Picture and Slogan has given our group of friends countless opportunities to enjoy ourselves over the past 7 years we've been playing on Yahoo. Having a team slogan is very important to us. We much prefer the Yahoo interface to the competition but will have to change providers in order to maintain our fun. Please bring slogans back!

31st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop allow for unfair and fraudulent comments made in the Weekly Recaps under Matchups

Whoever is doing Weekly recaps is making unfair comments about why an Owner's Team lost in a particular, week, such as not mentioning they lost a player to injury early in a game. They are also posting comments under the Team Name, under Coaches talk, that the owner never made. Put a stop to this.

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Final Grade

So you sent me two emails with my "final grade..." a league I got 4th in said "you've built a winner" and a league I got 1st in said "anyone can have an off-year." I'm not sure if this is incompetence, carelessness, or stupidity, but you're making me embarrassed to use Yahoo. Not that this is the first time I've felt this way, nor will it be the last, but at risk of quoting Chris Berman, c'mon man!

567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a bench spot only for defensive player.

When you have a IDP (Independent defensive player) league, I want there to be a bench spot for defensive player only. There's only bench spots. I was 5 bench spots for offensive and 1 for defensive, not 6 overall bench spots.

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For POINTS ONLY fantasy football leagues, add a LEAGUE SCORING tab, like MATCHUP in H2H

After 23 years on paper and other apps, this year I moved my Points Only league to Yahoo. The critical feature missing a list of team owners and their LIVE SCORING! In my other Yahoo Head-to-Head leagues, we have a MATCHUPS tab in the app. For POINTS ONLY leagues, we need a SCORES tab which lists all owners and their live weekly scoring. Seeing my score is fine, but when I have NO COMPARISON to the other owners, it kills the fun. We have 10 owners and all 10 owners complained about that missing feature. We know you have the…

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. STOP STOP STOP making me verify my account every time I change my lineup. Stupid, idiotic feature. I do it from the same desk top every tim

STOP STOP STOP making me have to verify my account every time I try to change my lineup. Its stupid and idiotic. I use the same flipping desk top every time. There's security and then there's drunk with power. FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Sign In  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow importing of Pre-Draft rankings via CSV or other means.

It is very tedious to update my rankings based on my spreadsheet. Please for the love of god let me import via CSV!

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Draft Grading

I love the current additions you have made to your platform over the summer.
    However, I have been doing drafts for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed that your "fantasy points" category hasn't changed. I am now at the point where I can draft a 98 A+ team in a 12 man league by knowing which injured players will give me the best value. There is no way these teams would work in real life.
    Instead of giving predicted fantasy points (and never changing them), why don't you just rank the players by Tiers in the mock drafts. …

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. double headers

double header weeks please

129th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow dropping players on Friday for those who played Thursday.

You should allow players to be dropped on Friday that played on Thursday. You allow players to be dropped on Monday for those who played on Sunday even though the week is technically not over until Monday. There is no reason why I should have to carry Thursday players all the way until Monday.

325th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Make receiving AND rushing data available on player cards for RBs/WRs.

Having to dig for receiving stats for targets, receptions, and yardage for a primarily receiving RB is ridiculous. It should be on the player card within one click. It's not even on the same page! It's really clunky and I thought Yahoo Fantasy would have fixed it by now. ESPN carries this feature and it allows much quicker analysis of player data. Even if it takes an extra click on the player card, it is absurd that it isn't available as a key data point given the trends of receiving RBs.

274th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/hea

Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/healthy status changes, yet you did NOT notify me a player had been traded.... Some one in my league within 12 minutes already took his replacement off free agency. If you had notified me when it was announced, I would have been able to scoop up the replacement from FA BEFORE random opponents took the new RB1 for the browns.

Its un-be-frickin-leavable that you don't notify on TRADES

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. IDP rankings

I wasn't able to make it to my draft, a league with IDP - so yahoo auto-drafted for me. Yahoo rankings of IDP players is sooooo far off, that anyone who was on auto-draft ended up with NA, IR, or backup players. How are yahoo rankings of these players so far off? There doesn't seem to be any real ranking in place for IDP. Guys that score consistently are bypassed for inactive players. My first IDP was Jamal Agnew, then Nick Bellore!?! probably a combined career fantasy points of 10. While Avery Williamson was still on the board, Budda Baker,…

223rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Repeated sign-in is driving me nuts

The change a few months ago requiring everyone to re-sign-in once a week per device (or whatever it is) is terrible. It makes me want to drop Yahoo completely. I have a home computer, a work computer, and my cell phone, and all the signing in drives me nuts. Please fix this.

391st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. filter mock drafts

I doubt it would be too hard to let people filter the rules, positions available, # of players for the mock drafts. The point is to practice for your real draft, so I'd like to be able to practice as close as possible to my real league settings.

I play in a 12 person, PPR leauge, with IDP instead of K and D/ST slots. I feel like adding a drop down filter menu that would allow you to only see the leagues you want with these options shouldn't be too hard.

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Le'von Bell is not on a NFL Roster he should be Listed as NA not Out

Bell is not on a Roster thus should be made NA not out like other players through out the season such as Dez or Marshall who were NA not Out when the were unsigned. Bell is unsigned. For short Bench Keeper Leagues this is a huge issue. Fix it.

892nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Add DST and K to Superflex position

For a Superflex position, why not make it open to all positions, including DST and K? If someone has a second defense or kicker that's a better option than anything else they have going that week, might as well allow them to plug it in to the Superflex spot.

448th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 567th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can we please get Doubleheaders in yahoo??

Would love to have doubleheaders in 2 weeks of yahoo. How can we make that happen??

255th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mock Draft Machine Medal

I participated in over 50 mock drafts and you aren't awarding the Mock Draft Machine x50 medal. Please remove it if it's broken or fix it. Also medals are a lot of fun and quite the competition in our league. You could benefit from some new ones from time to time.

513th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base