Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow setting of maximum # of players to be autodrafted at each position

Players should be able to set the "shape" of their lineup when they have to autodraft. For example, I want to draft 2 QBs, 3 RBs, 5 WRs, etc.

I was unable to participate in my league's live draft this year, but entered an extensive list of player rankings. I ended up with an A+ draft on paper, but it had a backup kicker and IDPs, and only 2 RBs and 3 WRs. As you might guess, that didn't work out so well.

It seems for players who have to autodraft, it should be possible to indicate the maximum number…

846th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let us draft a coach

The idea of drafting a coach has been floated in a couple long time leagues, and has been an overwhelming hit.

The idea is you’re able to draft a coach and assign a point value to a win or loss. For example if you draft Matt Nagy and the bears win it’s +1 and a loss would be -1

The coach position, if used would be a roster spot that you’re only allowed to put a coach in to prevent teams from not having a coach and filling it with a deeper bench of position players.

Every team needs a…

475th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Draft Values

Listing Auction/Draft and Keeper Values On Player Lists and Rosters Throughout The Season

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. We get a draft grade after the draft, why don't we get one at the end of year on how are draft choices turned out?

I don't believe in the grade of my draft at the start of the season. In the pros they also grade team's draft choices at the end of the season. Why not give a grade for a team's draft at the end of the season as well?

475th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Indicate Cant Cut on Draft Board Somehow

Put a red border around picture name in red, something to so indicate Cant Cut List.

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. You need to do a better job of making sure everyone is in the draft. My draft cut off half way thru my internet was fine *********

Needs a lot of improvement. Not even playing this season with this team. Your server is weak

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. IDP rankings

For IDP leagues, maybe you could rank defensive players based on the previous year's fantasy totals? Sure, rookies would not be ranked but at least when auto-picking the defensive rankings would have some semblance of order. Our league uses IDP and we are not going to change, so any improvement to the draft rankings for IDP leagues is definitely welcomed!

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Minimum Teams to Draft

Having a maximum is good, having a minimum would be great. Especially when you can't adjust the draft time once the room has opened.

My 10 team league ended up with 5 teams because I couldn't change the draft time to allow more teams to join.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Draft cannot begin without commissioner present.

Drafts shouldn't start without commissioner present.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. IDP rankings

I wasn't able to make it to my draft, a league with IDP - so yahoo auto-drafted for me. Yahoo rankings of IDP players is sooooo far off, that anyone who was on auto-draft ended up with NA, IR, or backup players. How are yahoo rankings of these players so far off? There doesn't seem to be any real ranking in place for IDP. Guys that score consistently are bypassed for inactive players. My first IDP was Jamal Agnew, then Nick Bellore!?! probably a combined career fantasy points of 10. While Avery Williamson was still on the board, Budda Baker,…

271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Draft applet keeps freezing

I have been playing Yahoo fantasy for years, and hve always had a good experience. This year however, it was horrible. the applet kept freezing (several times when it was my pick). I don't know what you guys have done, but please fix this.

475th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Put an icon on the rookies so they stand out during the draft process.Also filter out the players already on a team from the draft listing s

Put an icon on the rookies so they stand out during the draft process.Also filter out the players already on a team from the draft listing s

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Improve Auto-Draft

I have a number of simple suggestions to improve auto-draft. Obviously, the prevailing strategy for standard leagues is to load up on WR and RB and generally carry only one of every other position. Also, it's a waste to use an 8th or 9th round pick on a K or D instead of high upside bench RB/WR stashes.

So I propose the following auto-draft settings:
    1. Allow users to select the max number of players that auto-draft will select for each position group (ex. max 1 D, 2 QB, etc.)
    2. Allow users to set the minimum round for each…

443rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Auto draft stinks for Defensive players. Yahoo auto draft drafts the worst defensive players possible.

fix how you auto draft ranks defensive player. it always auto drafts guys that arent even playing or have a chance to play.... ranked 1500.

271st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Fix loosing internet connection....ONLY on Yahoo drafts (all drafts - Mocks and real)

On EVERY single drafts (whether it is mock or real drafts) there is ALWAYS a moment (or more) when we get cut-off with the message unreliable internet connection. HOWEVER, internet works just fine. Each time this happens I can open a new tab and surf the net without issue. Why ONLY Yahoo drafts loose connection like that? Fix this asap or players will go elsewhere! Drafts are the most important part of any fantasy seasons!!!

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey K Lien, apologies for the delays on receiving your draft grades. We’re working with our provider to make sure they get processed soon. Thanks for your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Yahoo Fantasy Football needs to add Ricard Patrick Ravens FB.. to the available roster.

yahoo needs to update rosters.. and add Patrick Ricard Ravens FB.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. auto draft ****

My auto draft was completed yesterday. I had moved all TE's and Kickers to my do not draft list as I find these positions easy to fill from waivers after the draft. Yahoo instaed insists on filling my TE position in the 8th round with Anthony Denham (Phi - TE), bet you don't know who he is either!!!!!! I had checked yesterday to make sure there were no TE's left that I had not put on my do not draft list, there were none but yet I get this stiff in the 8th round!!! Then to boot, yahoo also feels…

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Draft Order in Keeper Leagues

In a keeper league, it would be nice to have the draft order update automatically and set in once we set the draft order for the first round, select it as a snake draft, then boom, it inputs all rounds of the draft after that, rather than us having to manually do each round. Just time consuming. Please can you make that adjustment?

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Longer than 2 mins draft option

Some players are newer and need more time selecting. As commissioner we should have the option to set 3 or 4 minute draft times...been in yahoo for years. Would like to have this implemented

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base