Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• or
  1. POSITION LIMITS PLEASE

PLEASE CREATE POSITION LIMITS FOR ROSTERS

79th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve Live Salary Draft functionality - Current Issues with Undo Picks

Last night I had my first online draft using Live Salary Cap. All was going well until one guy mistakenly input 111 for Chubb instead of 11. When I went to go undo the pick, it would not allow me to simply undo the Chubb pick. I had to undo all picks before him including keepers. It would not allow me to de-select the other guys. So at this point we just had to restart the draft which was such a drag. When we restarted, we had another mistake which I was able to reverse 3 times. After…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix Draft Rollbacks

We had a dropped connection that forced us to rollback 8 picks last night. After that all **** broke loose. The people who's picks got rolled back could not re-draft those players because it said they were already on their team. One guy was showing as a completely empty team even though we were in round 8 and another was showing that their draft was complete. They all had to leave and re-enter the draft to fix their issues however many of them were force into auto-drafted picks while they tried to figured it out.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Add punter roster position

Please add a punter option! ESPN has had punters for years. You guys say you are the #1 fantasy football game, yet you lack customization for private leagues...please add punters!

46th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop with mock draft grades

I love being able to mock draft but hate that they give us grades. I have a rating of 934, I'm very very good at this and how many times I get "Cs" for my best drafts is crazy. On the other hand if I completely use yahoo rankings and let them pick I should get an A+, right? My friend keeps getting Fs on his drafts. I wish there wouldn't be draft grades at all. Often times the best graded teams have bad years, and one year I was projected 1-13 and went 10-4, 2nd best overall.…

573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you all for your feedback! The pre-draft rankings are based on total points projected, hence why QBs are stacked at the top.

Engineering is working to switch the current pre-draft rankings to match our X-ranks. Will update here once resolved. Thanks again!

Yahoo Product Support

7. fantasy auto drafts need a MAJOR change in settings

I had Amari Cooper well above Carson Wentz in my pre-draft rankings, yet, my team auto drafted Wentz above Cooper. This must be for positional reasons, but this is idiotic.

There needs to be SOMETHING where you can just say "My Pre-Ranks Only" instead of the computer choosing when and where you need a position...This has happened in EVERY auto draft i've ever done...

I want the guys i had ranked - not position players to fill out my roster...Why can't this be changed?

I don't even want to get into the computer drafting a…

895th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Random Draft Order

Random draft order should be made available a week beforehand to allow time for mock drafts at your given position. 30 minutes before the actual draft is ridiculous!

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi William,

Thank you for providing your feedback.

Depending on the type of league you are playing in will determine if you can change this setting.

In Pro/Public Leagues, this is the default setting. If you are in a Private League, the commissioner can use their commissioner tools to edit the draft order which includes an option to “Randomize Now” which will tell allow the commissioner to see the draft order and give this information to league members.

Thanks,

Product Support

9. Draft Grading

I love the current additions you have made to your platform over the summer.
    However, I have been doing drafts for about 2 weeks now and I have noticed that your "fantasy points" category hasn't changed. I am now at the point where I can draft a 98 A+ team in a 12 man league by knowing which injured players will give me the best value. There is no way these teams would work in real life.
    Instead of giving predicted fantasy points (and never changing them), why don't you just rank the players by Tiers in…

453rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Tiers on draft

Since many of us draft by way of tier (vs overall/every position thrown together) could you be heroes and add that option to your drafts?

Right now we can adjust overall rankings but imagine when in, say round 4 or 5, I sort by RB only and see that the 1st available RB is the last in tier 6 n check WR and see one from tier 4...I know I will pref that 3rd WR over a flex pick fro RB etc

Something simple with an indicator of tier: either a sortable field only or by color? Allow us…

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2-week Playoff Matches

For all playoff matches, there should be an option for them to be 2-weeks long. This would ensure a game wasn't just a one-time win. ESPN has this option and it works very well.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Manual draft order changes aren't reflected on the "Draft Picks" page

We allow draft pick trading (keeper league) in the offseason. It's super easy to manually make these changes, however these changes are not reflected on the "Draft Picks" grid. The grid only shows how they were originally imported, not the current state. This has frustrated my owners as they are trying to work out trades based on that listing yet it doesn't reflect reality as previous trades have taken place and changed who has what pick.

I believe this is a bug and should be easily fixed by pointing the grid back to the same spot that the commissioners…

698th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. have Mock Draft autopick draft kickers and def last

The Mock Drafts are useless because once someone goes on autopick Def and Kickers get drafted in the middle rounds when in reality they don't get drafted until the last 2-3 rounds. That makes anything after the 6th round useless. Please hold off drafting Kickers and Def until at least the last 4 rounds.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. each league have a mock draft room,Button. ?

each league has its own draft room. or war room to do mock drafting within the league .which in return it might help to promote more involvement, trading?.

984th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Roster Position Max

Need to add the ability to limit each Roster Position. To cap a max of each position at any time on a manager's roster!!!! Seems like ESPN and other platforms allow this and seems to work well! Need this feature ASAP

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The comissioners should be able to customize every round of the playoffs.

Commissioners should be able to adjust every round of the playoffs. We have the eliminated teams play for draft positions. We also have divisions throughout, not seeding teams based on points.

199th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Waiver priority should only apply for one round, then start a second round, etc...

Waiver priority should allow for one claim per round. Example - waiver priority 1 has three waiver claims and priority 12 has two claims - the system will prioritize all three claims for priority 1 before moving on to the claims for priority 2. The system should process the first claim for priority 1, then the highest remaining claim for others in the league. When all teams in the league have has a shot at 1 round, then start with the highest remaining claim for priority 1.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format

Be ahead of the curve and cater to Dynasty Leagues. Make it possible for leagues to add / trade / drop year round to accommodate the dynasty format. Currently it says “the game has ended” and no roster edits are possible.

65th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add To Queue Button Should Not Automatically Change To Draft Player

I just completed a draft here on Yahoo. In the middle of the draft, I was adding Players to my Queue by clicking the Player's name, then clicking the "Add to My Queue" button when it became my turn to draft. That's when the "Add to My Queue" button moved over to the right & was replaced by the "Draft PLAYER NAME" button. This means that in the middle of my Draft I picked a Player that I was considering for a later Round instead of the Player I wanted to select, who was taken 3 picks…

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Can you please add a flex position where you can play Kicker, RB, WR, TE. We're removing the kicker position in our league with another flex

We're in a 12 man team and are adding a flex position. would like the K to be added in flex positions. we're a 12 man league with QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, FLEX, D/St.

That's what we want anyhow

329th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base