Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We understand your frustration with the chat, the platform we used for chat was shut down, forcing us to find a new platform. We have since been trying to get features added back to this platform through app updates. We have recently released reactions and read receipts and working on the image upload but don’t have an exact date on when it will be available. We appreciate your patience while we work on the chat.

2. Calculate overall player totals based on each individual league's scoring.

Players/All/Season Total is not based on league scoring?? Everywhere else it is based on your respective league but not the season total? How are we supposed to evaluate players for trades etc given that our league has some different bonuses etc?

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't sign in to my Nine to Five Fantasy Football League or Say you Will Fantasy Football League

I can't sign in to my Nine to Five Fantasy Football League or Say you Will Fantasy Football League

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take George Kittle off the can't cut list

My league does not play with the TE position and I took a flyer on Kittle thinking maybe he would be as productive as a WR2. He hasn't even provided flex value but I can't drop him for high upside guys which is impacting my standings. Zack and Ertz are the only other 2 TEs on the can't cut list and they're putting up WR1 numbers. Please remove George Kittle off the can't cut list ASAP.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Is there a way to retrieve the Message Board from the 2016 season?

Is there a way to retrieve the Message Board from the 2016 season?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The webpage continues to go directly to the top of the page when I am trying to work on my fantasy football team. Very annoying.

My webpage continues to go to the top of the page every 10 seconds or so. I am trying to work on my team and it is very frustrating to get things done with this issue. I know you like your advertisers but this is way over the top.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix Message Board Dropping Posts

I've been with Yahoo! FF for 15 years and you STILL haven't fixed this stupid issue.

So many times I've been in my account or hours, and then I go to make a lengthy post on my message board... and Yahoo! asks me to log in and my post has disappeared.

I can't tell you how infuriating this is.

If I am NOT logged in to my account then I shouldn't be able to do anything. If I can do anything in my account then I should be able to post without worrying if this stupid stupid error is going…

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your auto-enroll is utter and total ********! People should be made to join a league not allow Yahoo to inflate numbers with dead leagues

Yahoo is conning their advertisers with their numbers with these BS leagues that will never die despite no one playing

Also I'm extremely annoyed to have to see this dead team in a dead league every time I check on my actual, real, active leagues.

It is Week 2 and this commissioner still has not scheduled a draft, this league is dead, remove it!Please delete: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/615672

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

On my message board screen on my app, I've got boards from 2 old leagues that don't even exist anymore! I'm tired of seeing them.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. need number to call for help

need number for help to call

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PROFILE CORRECTION

When clicking on GRIM REAPER by team name Skull Collectors and go to the next page, it shows I have not earned any trophies nor played any games, which is not true. On that next page click on fantasy profile and they will show. Don’t know what is going on and yahoo will not respond but hope I can get a response here to get this corrected.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. AUTODRAFT GLITCH?

Even though Derek Carr was already on a team, my autodraft gave me the 821st-ranked player Derek Carrier (TE-Was, now TE-LAR). I checked my rankings after the draft and nothing was strange about them. Doh.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. League messages

On the app it doesn't show one of my leagues messages it notifies me on my phone but doesn't show me I have to go online to read the messages?

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Live Public leagues earlier

When will public league drafts begin/be available. I want to practice using FantasyPros Live Sync Draft Assistant--doesn't work w/Mock draft

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My league is having issues adding and dropping players on the yahoo app. One league I have no issues but the other league crashed everytime

The app keeps crashing in one of my leagues. One works fine, but the other league crashes everytime we try to add or drop players.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base