Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. real life free agents should have the option of not going through the waiver period

leagues should have the option of allowing or not allowing unsigned aka real life free agents to not be on the waiver period.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Support Request  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Strange Ratings Math

I am in three leagues, Players Only, Public 1315261 & 1225636. Last week my rating was 903. This week it says 907 (+11) ??? Plus I won all 3 of my games. Could you look into this? Real rating is likely at least 914.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Randy,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please contact us via email or live chat through the sports tab at help.yahoo.com, @YahooFantasyCC on Twitter or r/YahooFantasy on Reddit for assistance with your fantasy rating.

Thanks,

Product Support

3. Lockout the ability of a commissioner to change a lineup entry for a FB player that has already played

Lockout the ability of a commissioner to change a lineup entry for a FB player that has already played for any team in the league.. I'm in league where the commissioner is using this and other methods with the intention of winning the league for himself.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I apologize for the negative experience you have had. Please reach out to our technical support team to provide more information so we can better assist you. You can reach us via Twitter (@YahooFantasyCC), Reddit (r/YahooFantasy), or email/chat at help.yahoo.com.

4. Make the team picture bigger

Team names and pictures are an important part of fantasy football if you are in a league with people who are the least bit creative. The little circular team picture is so small that nobody can see what it is. You also have to spend too much time editing your picture to get what you want to fit into it. It should be a much larger square or rectangle.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base