Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix stat tracker

stat tracker is not tracking fantasy team scores

Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stat correction

Mark Andrews should have 80 receiving yards, not 77. Can you please update.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Week 13 Waiver wire

Why is Thursday December 3rd 2020 being skipped over? Fine the Steelers and Ravens might play on Wednesday, or maybe not, but everyone should still have a chance to pick-up a player for this coming Thursday night game. Waiver wires should go through on Thursday morning instead of Friday morning.

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Waiver Problem

I am getting an alert when trying to claim against a player I started this week who played Sunday:

"A player has already played and is no longer editable for today (Error #174)"

That's what I would get if I forgot and tried to add a FA for someone that I had started, which made sense since doing that would remove my starter's points. But this is a waiver to be effective for next week, so why do I get the alert? I successfully created claims Sunday against starters, but this problem started yesterday and is still in place today.…

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please STOP putting up the stupid Fantasy Basketball pop up message

I can see why people drift away from Yahoo, the stupid ads plus the stupid pop up messages for a sport that people are NOT interested in. This is Fantasy Football. Yahoo will get less traffic going forward as you mess up the pages with spam

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to be able to view all past seasons from league history instead of just one.

I am the commissioner. Currently, if I go to "edit league history," I can only make one season from our league's history accessible from the league home page. I would like to be able to add all previous seasons to the pulldown menu.

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cheating during trading

Think of this. You and I make a trade Friday. It is set to process on Monday (as is the norm). I am giving you one player for your two and they all play on Sunday. On Sunday, prior to the trade being processed, one of the two players that you agreed to give me hurts himself and is out for the year. So, I decided that I no longer want to make a trade for your injured player although at that point I am contractually obligated. So to void the trade, I fill my roster and even though we…

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Eliminate the 1 1/2 hour window after the Waiver deadline. Process waivers immediately!

Eliminate the 1 1/2 hour wait time to process Waivers after the 12AM deadline. Process the Waiver Claim immediately.

Do not allow Managers to Cancel claims after the deadline or before Waivers are processed.

This is open for exploit.

If managers collude to place claims on a player, then 1 manager cancels after the deadline and the other manager cancels their claim before waiver process then this allows the manager to know exactly when the player drops into the player pool as a Free Agent.

The manager is able to add the player at no cost to their Waiver Claim.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Commish in New Football Ligue ID#1086441 has cheated and locked us all out

Our league had two of the last place teams dump their rosters. Waivers right? No, our commish goes in and changes settings to no waivers then him and I suppose his buddy grab all the significant players for their two teams. He gets called out on it and now has locked all our ability to chat with each other. He has also locked us out from changing our our settings. Could you please address this. He has no ethics. Lys Royal is his team name.

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please fix the League Message Board

Your League Message Board did not accepts posts very well this season. I am in two separate leagues on this platform and both message boards often failed to post legitimate messages to members of each league.

Other times, when messages would miraculously post, the text of the message displayed was completely garbled.

The message board was my leagues' main source of communication before this season, so it would be a great benefit if someone from your IT team could investigate this matter further.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. FANTASY BASKETBALL DRAFT WINODW IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. LARGE BOX ADVERTISING NEW FEATURES BLOCKS OFF PLAYERS AND PREVENTS MANAGERS

FIX THE DRAFT WINDOW IN FANTASY BASKETBALL. THE DRAFT WINDOW IS SURRFERING FROM A GLITCH THAT KEEPS THE ADVERTISING ABOUT THE NEW FEATURES ON SCREEN BLOCKING MANAGERS FROM SEEING AND DRAFTING PLAYERS

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. put the option to drop players on the roster screen, it used to be there but not now.

I need to drop a player to bring Eckler off of reserve, but I can't find a way to drop a player from the roster page.

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Remove player lock in IR position once he plays so that I can make a last minute player pickup for MNF games

I left Eckler in my IR spot because i didn't NEED to play him and didn't at the time want to have to drop someone to move him out of the IR spot. Now, hours before MNF I'm hearing the Tuesday rescheduled game may be moved again. I need to have the flexibility to pick up a player for MNF but can't because I'm being given the you have a player in the IR position who needs to be moved out message. I can't do that when you lock players in the IR position after they play. I should be…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Week 11 pickem results

Where are the week 11 fantasy league pickem results?

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Drafted on Thursday during the 1st game of the season, want to include Week 1 scores

We had a draft day scheduled Wed. Sept 9th before the start of week 1. Yahoo site gave us errors and we couldn't draft and had to reschedule to Thursday during the opening game between KC & HOU.

The league schedule now forces us to skip Week 1 and start scoring in week 2, however, we want to include Week 1 and retroactively add Thursday's scoring to the teams.

How can I make that happen?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Support Request  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Identity Verification Issues

I have no recommendation other than to say fix your application. Additional identity verification is a fantastic idea to further the security of users, but it must be implemented correctly, and users should be notified of the potential impact prior to rolling out. Identity verification issues ("Verification call timed out") caused us to attempt a draft postponement, which then turned our cash league into a free league, which then made all of the users pay again. In my specific case, in an effort to get around the identity verification issue, I created a separate account and attempted identity verification. This,…

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Our Carolina Football League has a tie under every Managers team and that is NOT the case. Thoughts....it's Thursday and a game tonight...

Our Carolina Football League has a tie under every Managers team (12) and that is NOT the case. Thoughts......it's Thursday and a game tonight...

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base