Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How the heck can you draft autopick already?

The actual draft didn't even happen yet. This is ridiculous. My first two picks are Ryan and Ertz.Ertz was sandwiched between Beckham and Brown. That is terrible rankings. And, why do I have TWO kickers? I want to leave this league. Or, give me an extra league to draft This is B.S!!!

930th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Tarik Cohen a RB/WR

I believe Tarik Cohen should be listed as a RB/WR based on how he is used in the new Bears offense.

https://www.4for4.com/fantasy-football/news/bears-beat-tarik-cohen-more-rbwr

199th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Season Story Calculation is Flawed

Your Season Story grade is fundamentally flawed. I agree with including the in-season management and final results but by incorporating our draft score you're incorporating YOUR projection of our draft score. In one of my drafts, I drafted Kareem Hunt in the 4th round. Your draft analysis ridiculed me for this pick.
    After Hunt finishing 3rd in overall running backs, I'd say I had the better draft strategy. I'd suggest if you do this again next year, you re-score the draft based on the final results and not on your questionable pre-draft rankings or even ADP.

492nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Total Points needs more value

As the commissioner of my league for the last five years I am constantly looking to improve our league to make it more competitive and more fun. I believe that win loss record should not be the only way to determine playoff seedings, and league standings. Points For is the best indicator to show how well the team is done not Just win loss. I would like to see Yahoo To allow customized playoff seeding by allowing the commissioner to rank teams according to their total points for. It a 10 man league I would propose that three playoff seeding…

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Wrong Drafts

I keep getting put in Live auction Drafts and have never EVER signed up for Auction drafts,supposed to be autopick drafts.ever thing is so messed up,im done with yahoo.

930th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base