Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 610th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey K Lien, apologies for the delays on receiving your draft grades. We’re working with our provider to make sure they get processed soon. Thanks for your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

2. Place Chris warren III on IR

The Raiders placed Chris Warren III on IR which yahoo has reported on his player notes and even updated those notes clarifying the situation. Yet, the IR designation has not been placed on the player so he can be moved and free up a bench slot on your dynasty/keeper league teams. The season starts Thursday. It's time to get on the ball folks!

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  2 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Are matchup recaps still a thing for fantasy football this season (2018/19)?

They usually come out Tuesday morning after the match concludes, but nothing so far for this seaosn.
    Thank you.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pickem scoring

Why is Minnesota shown as the winner in a tie game with a zero point spread

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Why can’t we contact you by chat about another issue outside of your listed topics.

I have an issue with a pop-up that keeps appearing, but only when I go to my yahoo fantasy teams. I can’t find a place to address that with you or on your forum or supposed Support Desk.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Ed, thanks for reporting this issue. Our team is working to get rid of those pop ups as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience!
    Yahoo Product Support

7. All matchups view in Mobile app not working

In the match-ups screen in the mobile app when you click on All match-ups it says No Match-ups yet. Please fix this glitch.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of amazon add.

The amazon add is horrible. Pops up all the time can not close it. Sucks you in then have to close every thing to not do their dumb questins for a not so free gift.
    Then start over with in three buttons on page get it again.
    If this does not go away. We will not be returning to yahoo next season.

109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, thanks for reporting this. Our team is working to get rid of these ads immediately. Thanks very much!

Yahoo Product Support

9. Teddy Bridgewater was just switched from "Out" to "Inactive" despite being placed on PUP.

There is evidently an error in the way you update your injury status. Teddy Bridgewater had been listed as "Out" through the entire off-season until he was put on PUP, and then his status changed to "Inactive" which is normally saved for players not on an active roster.

109th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Position Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for reporting this, guys. Our engineering team is working to resolve.

Yahoo Product Support

10. get rid of all the spam popups

get rid of the spam popups.

466th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys, thanks for calling this out. Our team is currently investigating and blocking these domains.

Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

11. 220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey everyone, our team is aware of this issue and should have it resolved shortly. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Yahoo Product Support

12. The stats on Jay Ajayi are wrong!!

3 weeks ago I brought to your attention that the stats on Jay Ajayi were wrong. 2weeks ago you agreed and said your team would fix the problem, and closed the issue. Well...... its been weeks now and nothing has changed. Please fix the stats on Jay Ajayi. If you don't know how to do it, I'll do it, but don't say you'll fix it and do nothing about it.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Hug, thanks for calling out again. Our engineering team is investigating and working towards a solution. Thanks for your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

13. Myles Jack & Ramon Humber zero projected points

Greetings. Myles Jack (LB-Jags) and Ramon Humber (LB-Bills) are starting for their respective teams and they produced a high amount of fantasy points in Week 1. However, they both still have zero projected points. Will you please fix this as soon as possible? Thanks.

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Why are there no auction drafts for Winners Leagues??

Preseason has not even started and there are ZERO available auction drafts for those wanting to play in a Winners League. Not sure how many were available, if any, but there need to be more added.

334th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Chuck, thanks for calling this to our attention. Our engineers are working to resolve this.

Yahoo Product Support

15. Stats Bug

Stats Bug -
    Location - https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/644115/pointsagainst?season=2017&pos=QB&ntid=14

Issue: Looking at fantasy points against for Qbs agasint the LA Rams defense. Week 3 shows Brian Hoyer (NE) with fantasy points though he was actually on SF at the time of the game. Brian Hoyer was actually on SF at the time. My guess is history is not stored and should probably be displayed for when members are traded.

915th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Correct error with AVG points scored by player

There seems to be an error with the way that average (AVG) points are calculated. Example: in his first 3 games, Hunter Henry scored 0, 11.50, and 0 points. Yahoo! gave his average as 11.50... it should be 3.83. Somehow those "0 points" are not recognized.

[Note: Yahoo! correctly filters out byes or injury inactives for purposes of calculating AVG. That is not the case here.]

We use AVG points scored to compare players (i.e. adjusting for bye weeks or injuries) and to share league-wide "top lists." Please check the algorithm used to calculate AVG and make sure it is…

387th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey David, good call out. I’ve passed this over to engineering so they can fix up the calculation. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

17. Get better matchup writers

Who is writing the matchup ratings? Horrible. Is this on purpose? Ted Ginn facing bad Saints secondary.. he plays for the Saints! Stats wrong, opponents wrong on like 90% of players. Has to be on purpose to be that awful. WTF?

496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, thanks for calling this out. We’ll work with our provider to get these resolved quickly.

Yahoo Product Support

18. Anthony Zettel needs stat projections..

....he is projected for 0.00 points every week and he is a starter. When doing projections as a trade it skews the total projections.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Can't Add New Messages to Message Board

Anybody know why I can't add new messages to my league's message board? I'm the commissioner, and in prior years I've always added a detail, multi-paragraph weekly recap for the matchups. Every time I try to post a weekly recap (starting with week 4 this season), the message board goes to a blank screen and nothing posts. My league managers ARE receiving emails, but the messages are not posting to the forum. Anybody else experience this? What the **** is going on?

Thanks.

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Jason, we have a known issue with message board posts over a certain character limit. Our engineering team is working to resolve so you can get your post up soon. Appreciate your patience!

Yahoo Product Support

20. Adoree' Jackson has no projected points.

Please update Adoree's projected points. Thank you

610th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey Chase, we’ll reach out to our provider and get those added. Thanks for calling it out!

Yahoo Product Support

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base