How can we make Fantasy Football better?

20 characters for team name is too short. please extend

6th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mike D shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

95 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • texaskdog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my first comment on this was 4.5 years ago. Can't you just do it already? It is now 6th ranked.

• Shane Moses commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just adding one more voice. Yahoo, you are really stifling the fun. Dumb team names is a big part of the fun of fantasy football, and 20 characters makes that really hard. I've been on Yahoo for five years now, but I'm moving to another platform for next year if this isn't fixed. Seriously.

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have one league in ESPN and one in Yahoo. The ESPN league is way more fun every week because we can have our name be 30 characters and everyone roasts each other with their team name. So many more possibilities with just 10 more characters. 20 character limit... seriously, yahoo? How hard is it to update your system let us have more? It's obviously been a huge request from your users for years and your competition doesn't seem to have a problem doing it.

• Warren peterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using the same team name for 5 years on NFL.com fantasy football which is 22 characters. But now I have to come up with something lame just because yahoo's limit is so small. PLEASE FIX!!

• Jake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Peyton Manning Riding a Dragon Around" 37 characters. 30 characters would be acceptable. My team will be "Peyton Manning Ridin" until you fix it, which is lame.

Seems trivial, but it would have a big impact on my experience.

• texaskdog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's been 4 years since I first commented on this and it still hasn't been addressed. I'm not asking for 100 characters, just 30 or even 25 would greatly increase the options.

• doog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

another year another post...waiting since the 90's zzz.... derp derp derp, officially my last year using your products, can wait no long for simple features, lazy fat greedy mofos....

• Dcat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people have been asking for this for over 5 years. Yahoo is deaf to reasonable requests, especially those that are the simplest to implement. You get the impression the people at yahoo just loathe their loyal users. They can't even do the tiniest of changes that everyone wants.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base