How can we make Fantasy Football better?

export player projections

Please allow us to export player projections to csv file.

21st ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Eric Vaughn-Shobey shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree this would be helpful. I have a quick way of copying and pasting into xls, but it's still a bit tedious to shift things around.

• Vincent Scarpati commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People like to track draft results in excel due to various keeper rules, draft pick trading and league set up for subsequent years. An export to excel function will allow commissioners and owners to do this seamlessly without having to customize the Yahoo! platform.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sorry folks, but yahoo is too inept to do this for you and, frankly, they don't care at all what you want. Yahoo engineers lack the technical competence to do most of the simple things we request and they lack the integrity to implement popular requests because they are arrogant and stupid.

• Andrew Foster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Please! In addition to playing the game my friends and I have friendly "competitions" around who will score the most points in a week, season. How a group of players will end up ranking at the end of the season. And many many more. Being able to export players and points (and other stats) would be REALLY helpful. Please make this modification and soon!!!!

• Andrew Arpin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a big player in the fantasy community, this feature would be tremendously helpful. I usually have to spend hours upon hours of copying, pasting, and then editing out the weird HTML stuff. Sometimes I'll even have to pull stuff from other sites, which I would much rather stay on Yahoo.

• Eric Helmholdt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've developed a model in Excel that simulates the remainder of the season based off projected points for every team every week. I've tried using the Web Query through Excel to easily get the necessary data into my spreadsheets, but it doesn't appear that your website allows it. I end up spending hours every week manually punching in the projections, which I would prefer to avoid.

With the chances of a virus being introduced to Yahoo! thru such documents, I doubt strongly imports will ever happen. Exports, I think would have a chance some day.

• Saqib commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe it would be beneficial and time saving to be able to import our own custom lists into the Pre-draft rankings for our league. Please look into implementing this. The current system with the columns and arrows is a but cumbersome even with the drag-drop functionality. With IDPs and deeper leagues, it can take forever to find players in the list.

• Tom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please! Please! Please! It is a pain having to have to walk team by team thru the league, copying and pasting into excel or a text editor. Then due to the html formatting, it is a pain cleaning up the teams into a format that is usable.

• John Haakenson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yep, simple concept. the current 'print' function is not viable and the ability to export data (whether pre-draft or during the season or end of season) stats for the league, scoring system etc, is something that can/should be improved.

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. And not just pre-season, but throughout the season as well.

• Ryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, I thought this would have been a no-brainer. I was very surprised and disappointed that Yahoo did not have the option to export basic pre-draft or weekly statistics. I can export nearly everything else on the web, why wouldn't something so obvious be available to download to a .csv?

Yahoo please fix this. I can not export my rankings from my other league. The export button doesn't even show up. There is no way to export them. My drafts are coming up in a week.

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please please allow this. I've tried running data queries on the page and importing into excel and it still doesn't work. This functionality should be fairly simple to add on the back end.

Feedback and Knowledge Base