How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Give commissioners ability to limit # of players of single position(Ex: 5QBs, 1 team)

I suggest Yahoo give commissioners the ability to limit the number of players a team can draft for a single position. I have several 16 team leagues and without fail there is that one player who drafts QB after QB. One team with 5QBs in a 16 team league means several teams will be forced to trade with him just to get a starting QB, let alone get a second QB for depth and bye week. That would go a long way to a great 2018 season.

104th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Damon Baldwin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Duncan Gardiner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should tell the people in your league to stop being douchbags. That's a lame thing to do and they should get public shaming from the league or a punishment for doing it.

• Rob Slone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was in a dumb league like that and won it. I ended up grabbing Stafford when I caught onto what they were doing and got stacked with RBs and WRs. Needless to say, I ended up winning that league. I urged others in the league to not trade with those owners because they were stuck where they could only play 1 QB anyway. They ended up having to play WR4s and WR5s as their WR1 and same with their RBs. I say if people want to be stupid...let them...it just means more RBs and TEs for you. Just be aware and grab a reasonable QB in the 5th or 6th round.

• Ken Moss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree 100%, In a 2 QB league, it is very important to not have people hoard them.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Interestingly enough......this has been done for public leagues. The max for each position was rolled out late last week.

Feedback and Knowledge Base