How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Pre Draft rankings

Why are the pre-draft rankings to top heavy with QB's? That will make it very difficult with the leagues having auto pick players.

97th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Charles Camden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering feedback  ·  Yahoo Product Support responded  · 

Thank you all for your feedback! The pre-draft rankings are based on total points projected, hence why QBs are stacked at the top.

Engineering is working to switch the current pre-draft rankings to match our X-ranks. Will update here once resolved. Thanks again!

Yahoo Product Support

11 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Greg Kahonas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If these rankings were used for people who auto-drafted, then tens of thousands of league drafts have been corrupted.

• Neil Henry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

10 days since you geeks said you change the pre-draft rankings back to normal. What the $$##@ have you been doing all this time???

• Mike Bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Issue still not fixed with pre-draft rankings. Time to move my league over to another platform.

• ace davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what Verizon moron changed this? now youre saying youre gonna fix it, when? after all the drafts are done? you've already fcked 2 of my teams, next team gets fcked sunday, and the last one next week, thanks Verizon for screwing up what used to be the best ff platform there was.

• Bobby Farrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When you are drafting (or making a pre-draft list) the "rankings for your personal league" makes a lot of sense, but it only shows the rankings for the first league you join. It does not adjust to each league. Which is very frustrating because the first league I joined values QB's way too high.. So my league rankings for my other leagues has all QB's at the top, even though in those leagues QBs are not valuable. Same thing happens in Mock drafts. (all QB's at the top) So I have to re-order it by ADP. Which is a disadvantage because some other members can see the actual ranks.

• Bob MC Causland commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There were 15 defensive teams that scored over 100 points. The top team for 2017 is projected at 93 points. Please have someone look at the 2017 numbers.

In Yahoo's Pre-Draft rankings Brian Hoyer, Jared Goff and Mike Glennon are all ranked above Le'Veon Bell and Julio Jones. That's brilliant, Yahoo! (Ridiculous rankings.)

The stupidity of Yahoo's Pre-Draft Player rankings is shown by comparing it to the Average Draft Position rankings. The latter reflects actual fantasy value, while the former illogically inflates the value of Qbs. Why change a system that has worked so well in the past? Autopicked teams are seemingly going to be totally screwed this year.

Why are the top 30 players in the pre-draft rankings all qbs? This makes no sense, and will create chaos if using autopick. So stupid!

Feedback and Knowledge Base