How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Decimal point scoring for kickers

Please allow decimal point scoring for kickers. If a 39-yd rush is awarded more than a 31-yd rush, the same should be true for kicks. At least make this an option for commissioners.

30th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
boogie bernstein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ryan Ferretti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such a boring idea... let's let the team focus on more important things (anything really) than giving kickers the ability to score fractions of a point. I would even go as far as to have the devs remove the ability to give bonus points to kickers... lock in the 3 points and let us never think of this again.

• Patrick Lynch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been saying that for years to Yahoo......Great idea. It wouldn't be hard for them either. Give the commish the option to have a 32 yard FG be 3.2 points instead of only 3 points.

• Saqib commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Leagues should be able to choose between this or the default.
    Doesnt seem like it would be too difficult to implement.

• Shawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea! It will give some more value to kickers and add some extra points to the position. You should be rewarded for every yard you kick. Even if this isn't a default, it should be an option. Idk what to do with extra points, ever since they were moved back 15 yards I wonder if they should be treated differently?

• Mike McGovern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PHENOMENAL IDEA! How frustrating is it when there's a 39 yard or 49 yard Field Goal and you're like dammit, one more yard would've gotten me another point! (Esp when field goals distances are often estimated/rounded anyway). A kick could be 49.5 and scorer rounds it down to 49 giving you one less point. With fractional scoring it wont matter as much if scorer rounds those kicks up to 50 yards or down to 49 since you'd only lose a tenth of a point rather than missing out on a full point.I'm also going into MNF with a 16.2 point lead and opponent just has Chris Boswell (who scored 19 points last time he faced Bengals). So this could get close and I'm glad he will hafta score 17 points to beat me. Fractional scoring would make it just a wee bit more exciting!

*This is a great idea. Make this happen Yahoo and at least give commissioners the option to include in settings!!!

• boogie bernstein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How has not a person (aside from myself right now) commented on this? People are all over other comments. This doesn't seem like a disagreeable suggestion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base