How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Manual Playoff Seeding for Each Round

Our league is considering a rule change to do manual seeding of the playoffs this year for each round as we want to allow the highest seed in each round to pick their opponents of that specific round.

1) 3 Seed picks between 4-6 for first round
2) 1 Seed picks between the two winners of the first round

117th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Wes Hall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The ability to manually edit the playoffs allows for a huge variety of playoff formats and in my opinion is the most glaring issue miss on Yahoo’s part to date. Love Yahoo, league in its 11th year, just really need this change for 2019!!

• Bob Stevens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to have the ability to manually edit the playoff bracket weekly for the same reasons

• Aaron Stiefel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Why can't we update the seeding each week? See other post "Manual Playoff Seeding for Each Round."

• Aaron Stiefel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I 2nd this idea. Why can't these be editable throughout the playoffs? Please allow this function through all levels of the playoffs: "Edit Playoff Seeds Availablity: Post Regular Season, Pre-Playoffs, League Types: Head Changes made here override current playoff seeding options."

• Neil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know it's possible to set the playoffs manually before they start, but why isn't it possible for the commish to set the playoff matchups each week? I am in a league on CBS where the number 3 seed gets to pick if they play 4, 5, or 6. Then, the 1 seed gets to pick if they play 2 or one of the winners from the previous week. It's not fair to get stuck playing a lower seed who maybe had some injuries but come playoff time they have a juggernaut.

Feedback and Knowledge Base