How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Helmet Logo update 08 Aug 2018

Go back to the old Helmet Logos. These are going to alienate older members and make you look like your trying to lure 5 year olds into gambling. Just a minor change that was pointless and in the wrong direction.

48th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jace Carter shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Minor changes that go in the wrong direction is just what Yahoo does. I suppose the pink helmets are to appease the radical militant Gay mafia?

• Jay Vitko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. With all of the other incredibly good feedback ideas they actually put manpower into "optimizing" the team helmet logos? What a joke.

• Rick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I always hated the old helmet logos, because they were to generic. So, I was excited when Yahoo sent out a message about changes to these logos. Then.....I saw the new designs. Yikes!!! Please bring back the old helmets. I love love those old helmets.

• Clint Bowman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These new helmets are childish looking. I fail to see how this change would be considered a "good" change by anyone.

• Chucklehead commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please stop messing with the formula, first the flex player, then the lousy profile downgrade, & now these bogus helmet logos which are insulting & visually disturbing. What is next, the white print on the black background again?

• Frazcat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have balls to BRAG about their NEW HELMET DESIGN ??? ... first off, you used the word DESIGN very carelessly... these are horrible, the mere thought that you think they're awesome, just shows how screwed up Verizon will make this platform...

THESE HELMETS SUCK, you should be laughed and mocked right out of fantasy football for these pathetic examples of FOOTBALL HELMET DESIGNS... Oh yahoo, you suck so bad these days... maybe its time to move to ESPN after 10 years of you hosting our league. Fire the clown who thought these were a great addition that you needed to BRAG ABOUT... you pathetic idiots.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been using the same helmet logo for years, because they matched my school colors (orange helmet with black stripe). These new helmets are absolutely terrible and have no design on them. Who wants a plain orange helmet with a blue circle around it. Makes me think of Syracuse... yuck.

Also, the old helmets had a nice texture, semi-3d look and shine. These new helmets look like 60's cartoon images. Big step backwards.

If anything you add new designs and color schemes to previous helmet icons.

• neil forbord commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The old helmets helped to distinguish who is who in my league. Please bring them back!! We have been using them for 10 years.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These new helmets are hilarious!! Hopefully the winning designer (K-2 student) got a nice prize. Now switch back to the adult logos.

• Jason Cropper commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed completely. Please get rid of these god awful new helmets. These bright *** colors hurt the eyes. Our entire league seriously wants to leave Yahoo over these hideous things. CHANGE THEM BACK ASAP!

• Anthony Cristiano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new generic team logos are horrific. They colors are extremely painful to the eyes and look like they were done back in 1992 in CGA colors. I would feel the need to boot any manager that didn't change their logo. The old logos were a bit dull but at least they looked nice and 3Dish and you could pick your favorite color. The new ones are all 2D ****** designs and just a major color on a back ground of it's negative color. That is just hideous.

Feedback and Knowledge Base