How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

91st ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes x100000000000. Nothing is worse than when you get to down all $1 players and you have to wait the whole 20 seconds since there are still people with money left, but it's obvious they don't want to bid.

• Alex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have also been suggesting this to yahoo for years. They don't listen. This is particularly helpful when drafting kickers at the end of the draft. There's always 1 player left who has money to spend and we have to watch the clock tick down 30 seconds for every pick when it's obvious that nobody else is bidding.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a way to secretly pass on a player for an auction draft. If 10 people pass on Adrian Peterson at $10, they give up bidding on him. Then if it is down to two people left bidding, and one bids $40 I don't want to go to $41, I can hit pass. If everyone else had passed, we don't have to wait for the timer to go down all the way to 0s. It can save 5-10s per player and when 192 players are drafted, that can make a big difference!

Feedback and Knowledge Base