How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Stop allow for unfair and fraudulent comments made in the Weekly Recaps under Matchups

Whoever is doing Weekly recaps is making unfair comments about why an Owner's Team lost in a particular, week, such as not mentioning they lost a player to injury early in a game. They are also posting comments under the Team Name, under Coaches talk, that the owner never made. Put a stop to this.

890th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ronald Mazzei shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Voodoo Chicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can't be serious. I think they're kind of fun, but how specific do you want them to get considering you pay nothing for this service? I don't care if they're bots, because they do a good job of correlating the data.

• David Law commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My personal opinion is the yahoo weekly recaps are garbage. It's a bot program that spits out the same tired nonsense every week. My advice is just ignore it.

• John Currie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The recaps for week 5 haven’t come out yet, and the previous weeks 1-4 recaps are gone completely. Don’t get rid of weekly recaps because of the original post! Please bring back weekly recaps.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Ronald Mazzei: The "Weekly Recaps" are probably being done by "bots". There's absolutely no way any one human being can write up what would be separate recaps for each of the millions of Yahoo! fantasy matchups each week.

Feedback and Knowledge Base