How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/hea

Maybe, just Mayyyybe your garbage app should notify owners of their players being TRADED!!!! You notify me 9-10 times about questionable/healthy status changes, yet you did NOT notify me a player had been traded.... Some one in my league within 12 minutes already took his replacement off free agency. If you had notified me when it was announced, I would have been able to scoop up the replacement from FA BEFORE random opponents took the new RB1 for the browns.

Its un-be-frickin-leavable that you don't notify on TRADES

890th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kevin Johnstone shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RODERIC NELSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

NFL trades are very rare. So when one happens, everyone SHOULD know. You should keep up better. It is a competition.

• Chris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Anonymous: The opening poster is referring to real life trades (such as Carlos Hyde being traded from the Browns to the Jaguars, which then significantly increased the stock of Browns RB Nick Chubb), not fantasy trades in one's fantasy league.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Notifications are sent out for accepted trades.

You may want to check your notification settings. MyTeam, Edit Team Info.

Feedback and Knowledge Base