How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Jaylen Samuels should not be listed as a RB/TE

Yahoo needs to remove the TE designation from Jaylen Samuels. If he's allowed to be dressed as a TE for the playoffs and is in fact a RB it could break the playoffs for many leagues

23rd ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
DS shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Responded  ·  AdminProduct Support (Admin, Yahoo) responded  · 

He’s had RB/TE eligibility all season. If we remove TE eligibility today, it would not take effect until this evening, after most claims had been made. We felt it was not fair to change so late in the day or season.

Samuels will remain an RB/TE in our game.

129 comments

Comments are closed
  • Jim Pfalzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for making Samuels a te all year. Learn sports you clowns. Never played one snap from TE not once. It cost me my league title. I would have won by 9. Uou owe me $160. And i am done with the league and fantasy forever. All you had to do was do the right thing in the integrity of fantasy footballl and take the TE tag off of Samuels. It was the right thing to do. You all should be embarassed for destroying so many leagues. Sure others lost more than me. Wake up yahoo.

• Rob Gonzo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The TE tag needs to be taken off of J. Samuels before chamionship week games begin Sunday Dec 23rd please

• chris K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

don't be so lazy and remove TE from samuels, so unfair and stupid by Yahoo no other site allowed this ****

• Mike Crawford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see now why team TOUCHDOWN keeps winning No TE. BUT HAS 3 RB.I CALL THAT UNFAIR AND THE POINTS SHOULD BE REMOVED.and the TE LEFT UNFILLED IF NOT FILLED BY A TE.

• Jakob Krull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jaylen Samuels is not a freaking TE. He is listed as a running back on ESPN and NFL fantasy. Even on the STEELERS OFFICIAL TEAM ROSTER he is listed as only a running back and not a tight end. I lost my playoff game by 1 point because my opponent was able to start Samuels at his TE spot, totally unfair.

• Jim Pothast commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People!
    You can fill this board will all kinds of complaints but as you can see they fall on deaf ears.

FIND A BETTER COMMISSIONER!

There are so many leagues with terrible commissioners it is not funny.
    A good commish will deny him TE eligibility.

It's sad this forces leagues to add a flex option for those player they do not give correct eligibility too.

There is now the issue of T. Riddick moving to WR which Yahoo should also address, & has NOT.

But no one has mentioned Drew Brees at WR.
    When Hill comes in Brees lines up at WR or goes to the bench.

So if Samuels is eligible at a position he doesn't play why can't Brees be eligible at WR? He has at least lined up there.
    Samuels has yet to even line up at TE & is eligible there.

Dear Yahoo please hire people that watch & follow football closely because the people you have running the show are sitting on their hands & taking your money!

• David Byroade commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

‪@YahooFantasyCC how is Jaylen Samuels (Pit) listed as a TE when he’s the starting RB. You’re killing me in the playoffs‬. Yahoo is garbage

• RODERIC NELSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The point is worse than that. They're allowing teams to roster 4 RBs in one week. They get far more touches than TEs.

• RODERIC NELSON commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jaylen Samuels should not be dual listed as a tight end. You are allowing teams to have 4 RBs in one game.

• Adam Yost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This completely ruined the playoffs for our league and many others. The TE position is very scarce this season and this just allowed someone to have a guy projected as much as Gronk that isn’t even really a TE! At least ESPN got it right, I’m over yahoo fantasy. Pathetic!

• Jorge Vinat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agree, it’s ridiculous that a starting RB can be played as a TE in a league where TEs score less than RBs and are at a premium.

• tom murphy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jaylen Samuels should not be listed as a TE this is an extra running back in someone's PLAYOFF line up big advantage

• Dat Chau commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Samuels operated primarily as a RB. Keeping him as a TE allows the manager to slot at least 3 RBs in standard leagues & 4 if you have a flex. This is unfair, esp. w/ the inconsistency w/ the TE position this year. This basically gives the manager a 10 pt advantage at the TE position.

• Ryan Fields commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi good morning. I am messaging you because of a correction that has not been made. Jaylen Samuels is not a RB,TE. There needs to be an update. I realize it has been this way all year, but he has also been obsolete all year. Now it is playoffs - make the necessary change. Otherwise, my league along with many others will be leaving this platform. ESPN got it right, why not Yahoo

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base