How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Jaylen Samuels

Take the TE tag off Jaylen Samuels in fantasy, he's a running back.

34th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Josh Holland shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Scott Madden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a back up he splits time at both positions. There is no reason to change him as he has very little value unless there is an injury.

• Bill M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I play in a Pro league and in the semis my opponent picked up Samuels on Dec 5th (after he was named a starting RB) and played him at TE. The decision by Yahoo to let him continue to have TE eligibility after he was named a starting RB cost me that match and the opportunity to compete for my league's top prize. I scored more points than all other playoff teams in week 16 and would have taken home the top prize instead of just getting my money back. Yahoo's inaction has cost me real money. No other platform has TE eligibility for Samuels and Yahoo DFS doesn't even list him among TE options because he is not a TE! Can someone please give me contact info for someone at Yahoo besides the customer care team? I have been emailing them with no results and need to contact someone who can talk to be about compensation.

• Jim Pfalzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its not just yahoo. From what i heard every league. I hope for most it didnt determine outcome. I lost my league because of it. Robbed of $160. But sure some of you out there worst uf like a $100 league. Its the dumbest thing ever. Quitting my league. Only one who thought it was bs. Not gling to do fantasy anymore at least for a while. Thanks yahoo for screwing it up for so many. Terrible

• Chris Kain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. It's a glaring mistake. He hasn't taken one snap as a TE this year. All others sources have him listed as a RB. Fix.

• Aaron Robins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yea this is ridiculous. This needs to be fixed right now. Championship week in major jeopardy if this is not fixed before Saturday game time. He is a running back ... period.

• Geoff Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is Championship week, please fix this. Do RBs who line up in the slot for a few plays count as WRs? No. Cannot have 4 RBs in the lineup.

• John Faicco commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ive been playing fantasy for 25 years......This is Wrong.....Please change it......J.Samuels is either a RB or a TE......not both.

• TODD GOOD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are completely screwing up playoffs by not fixing this. Teams allowed to start RB in TE spot is a complete unfair advantage. This is not a wide spread problem where multiple teams can do it so it’s a monopoly. Been in yahoo league for 20 years and would be open to leaving due to this.

• Jeremy Morrow-Jones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix this ASAP. We are heading into the Championship Finals and I see a lot of teams leveraging this loophole for an unfair advantage. I would hate to see entire seasons derailed because of an administrative error by Yahoo. Longtime loyal Yahoo FF member, but will look at other sources if you can't correct this before the weekend.

• Joe Koltun commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. You can't let teams start 4 RBs. Totally wrong. Pittsburgh's official roster lists him as RB only. Why on earth does Yahoo allow this?

• tim britten commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Drew Brees is being credited with 2 points as result of his attempt at a 2-point conversion that was intercepted and returned by the Panther's defense.

• corey Kossman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How does this happen? Seriously, this is absolute trash.
    The fact that someone can roll out a RB at a TE roster spot who is obviously a 3-down back LINED UP IN THE BACKFIELD RUNNING THE BALL is unbelievable.

How many TE's have ran the ball 30 times for 170 rushing yards over the past 2 weeks? My opponent is playing 4 RB's because of this complete nightmare. We will be taking our league off of the Yahoo platform.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base