How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Schaf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • [Deleted User] commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it is very strange when you chat and all these draft pick boxes start flooding the chat. so, your then scrolling up and down trying to read chat, trying to see the draft picks, trying to see your roster positions, and trying to queue too! Wow! Give it a try...

• gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOL! And I thought I was the only one who was continually annoyed by the draft chat being combined in the same little area with the draft pick scroll. IT REALLY IS STUPID. NO OTHER SITE PUTS THEM TOGETHER LIKE THAT. Whoever designed this poorly crafted draft interface has obviously no common sense at all.

in fact, the whole draft interface is a huge cluster fluck, disorganized, non intuitive and inefficient. Great big thumbs down for the whole thing.

• Ruth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is only one of many problems with the drafting software Yahoo forces down our throats. The entire draft interface is a great big clusterFK. A real mess. Other sites do it much better. Absolutely HATE Yahoo's convoluted drafting software. Format and layout is HORRIBLE

• Big Deal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that the draft interface is just awful. I mean really really awful. Cluttered with no logic at all to where things were placed. Non intuitive and needlessly complex with horrible color contrasts. The whole thing is just a train wreck. But you are all correct in that the stupidest thing of all is to allow chat in the same box as the draft scroll. That should ALWAYS be separate and away from the draft scroll (just like every other fantasy football site).

• MightyDick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the entire draft interface is horrendous since they changed it. It sucks. But so does Yahoo, so what else would you expect?

• raymond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

by far the most annoying thing about Yahoo''s draft interface is the combination of chat with the draft scroll. Utterly STUPID!

SEPARATE THE CHAT FROM THE DRAFT SCROLL! IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND OR DO.

• why does yahoo suck so bad? commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is astonishing that after several years of seeing this legitimate plea to separate the chat from the drafted player scroll that Yahoo has not made the change.

People: This shows you that Yahoo simply doesn't give a rat's *** what we prefer or want. This whole forum is a sham.

Shame on Yahoo for disrespecting its loyal users.

• MaveROCK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree! Drafted/Chat section gets extremely cluttered and very confusing...need to be able to see who is drafted and communicate independently!

• Sugar Daddy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOL!!!!! People have been asking for this for years. Hard to believe Yahoo has not fixed this after all this time. WTF do people do at Yahoo all day long anyway? Seems like not much.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wouldn't mind either way, my real beef is that for some reason the auto scroll never works so that I have to keep scrolling down manually in order to see the latest picks and comments.

• Chase commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. The new draft engine is wayyyyy too busy. During the draft you need to be focused and only have the essentials, not all the bells, whistles and flashing lights. Once again, yahoo seems to overcomplicate everything when the only reason they were ever popular was for their simple design/functionality.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree. During the draft there is so much going on, in fact to much going on to separate the chat. I don't even have the time to comment it is so convoluted.

• The Commish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having to scroll left to right in order to scroll down the players is awful -

I like the tab with the positions filled by which team but - it isn't worth all you changed

• The Commish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - scrap this **** - we are all starting to move to NFL because if we have to learn something new we might as well get more features out of it too (which they have) -

people play on Yahoo because it is simple and we know what to expect - WE DON'T want to learn a whole new interface every year! -

Having to scroll left to right in order to scroll down the players is awful -

I like the tab with the positions filled by which team but - it isn't worth all you changed

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base