How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Seperate the chat section from the players drafted....too much going on in that box.

Separate the chat section from the players drafted ....there is way too much chatting going on in order to concentrate on the players that have been drafted. Why can't they be separate boxes? I don't like to see all the **** that people want to say about players when they're drafted.....if people like that then let them view it in another box so the serious people can concentrate on just the players that get drafted. Look at the ESPN site and see what I'm talking about....the most user friendly site I have ever seen.

5th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Schaf shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Eric Hansen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Like everyone else here has said... This was basically the ONLY problem with the old draft client, but for some reason it's the only thing that wasn't changed in the new one.

• Gino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just got a headache from the new mock format, horrrrrrrrible. if this is not fixed in a few weeks we will switch our league, I don't need new pretty layout format. I want functionality with an emphasis on listing as much stats and players without delays(old format)

• Chief Wild Eagle - Hekawi Tribe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Yahoo is the only draft interface that combines the player selection scroll with the chat. It's annoying and should be changed. Listen up Yahoo geeks: Separate the chat from the draft scroll! It's not that hard to do.

• Hairy Palms commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ummm.... Yahoo.... What kinds of feedback are you looking for? If we really need to tell you that a separate location for the chat and the player scroll would be better than lumping them together, then it is clear you never participate in a trash talking, lively draft. JUST WHY IS IT THAT YOUR USERS HAVE TO TEACH YOU COMMON SENSE?

For Pete's sake, just move the chat away from the drafted player scroll. how hard can it be to do that Yahoo? Do something good for a change. It would be refreshing.

• Guy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if draft results were moved to a tab (accessible in the same area as the player table) and chat was chat only? Would it be sufficient to show the draft results but in a tab instead of in the chat?

• IyamWhatIyam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yahoo should look at the draft interface on RTSports. It resembles the Yahoo interface only it's crisper, more user friendly and has separate areas for the chat and draft scroll. Come on Yahoo. At least do one positive thing amidst all the mistakes you make the last 2 years. Please stop sucking.

• Your Name commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote to have separate locations for chat and draft scroll. CHeck out RTSports draft interface. It is very similar to Yahoos but it is crisper and has chat separate, Yahoo should do this immediately.

• Drew Barrymore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been asking them to do this for the last 5 years. It falls on deaf ears obviously. Yahoo is Blind, Deaf and Dumb. Emphasis on Dumb.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base