How can we make Fantasy Football better?

StatTracker CHAT 2014! NEED IT BACK!!!

Ya'all really need to bring back the chat feature in StatTracker. Taking that down was the worst mistake you could have made. Half of the fun is talking smack live on StatTracker. Can I get a "C'MON MAN!" for YAHOO!

73rd ranked
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • yahoo
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    refryrefry shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    BobbyBobby shared a merged idea: Put chat back in StatTracker!!!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Add chat back to statracker  ·   · 
    refryrefry shared a merged idea: Stat Tracker chat  ·   · 
    JJ shared a merged idea: Unblock the smack talk feature in stat tracker.  ·   · 
    phph shared a merged idea: Chat in Stattracker - Please return his feature for 2014  ·   · 
    KevinKevin shared a merged idea: Fantasy Football Stat Tracker Chat?  ·   · 

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • yahoo
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JohnsonJohnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Isn't that neat support...DECLINED! ???? WT heck?

Just because we've been with Yahoo for a while doesn't mean well stay

• PhilPhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suspect it took a ton of resources (database servers) that negatively affected other parts. So, understandable, as it's a free service. But fwiw, I also miss it :)

• BobbyBobby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My league consists of people spread all around the country, and we started on Yahoo FF as a way to stay in touch and smack talk live as a group. There's no acceptable reason why a fully functional and widely used feature should just be yanked out of nowhere. If it's not back this season, and I find it elsewhere our league is gone.

• PhilPhil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I miss this. Live "smack talk" (and talk in general) is the best. Ideally it'd also work in the smart phone app but that might be too difficult to develop (and too resource intensive).

• PatPat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree 100%...if I can find another service that offers something like a StatTracker with live chat, I will move my league. I would be willing to pay a small amount to have this feature (live chat). Also, the add banner at the bottom of ST is blocking the view of my last bench player.

• TimTim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Live chat needed!!! Smack talk useless with everyone on the app

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What's the point of logging-in to Stat Tracker if I can't chum it up with my league friends? Will be something we take into consideration when picking a Fantasy Football outlet next year, for sure. - Houston, TX

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is needed! If this doesn't comeback many will leave soon! Yahoo will have 75% less players and leagues! Bring back chat!

• KevinKevin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Fantasy Football Stat Tracker Chat?

Are you going to bring back the chat feature for the 2013 season? This is the #1 feature that my league members want, and we will move our league if it's no longer offered. Sunday activity/interaction by league owners significantly dropped from the previous year due entirely to the absence of the chat feature.

Feedback and Knowledge Base