How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Put team bye weeks on roster and player pages.

18th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John Terrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey, you fixed it this year. It really made a positive difference. I appreciate it. Thanks. It has been very useful and makes things less tedious. You don't know how many times it is useful to see the bye week listed right in sight without having to go search.

Thanks again for fixing this.

• John Terrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am holding myself back from screaming in exasperation that this hasn't been done yet. My automatic reaction to going to player page comes within less than a second. I think to myself, what is their bye week???? It is such essential information. To go to opponents, the order changes and you can't find the guy you want right away. One wants to know immediately while on the player page, what is their bye week. Squeeze it in somewhere, please, please, please

• Bill commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We We need to have the bye weeks # 's next to the players names on our team page. Real helpful .

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Obviously you haven't looked at your team roster today.

Stat Tracker is not owned by Yahoo!

• David Bronson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not having this makes people want to stop using this site. It is frustrating not having something this necessary every week.

• Joe Kotarsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seems obvious. I don't see it 9/16/15. Yahoooooooooo do you hear your customers? That was last year it it seems obvious that something so simple would have been addressed. I'm already done with you for your foolish rolling waiver process so I'm commenting for the poor suckers that join yahoo fantasy in the future.

• Trevor Woodward commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is basic/fundamental info and not only are you not showing it in a useful spot the way your competitors are, but I have to click into the player record, then click the game log, then manually count the number of weeks down to their bye in their schedule. This should be an easy fix.

Thanks for the consideration.

• Tommy Rogers commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The bye week information is very important when making decisions for rosters I feel that it needs to easily accessible

• Ross Range III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

being able to see the bye weeks are essential when configuring rosters and trying to determine trades. All the other major sites do this: CBS, ESPN, etc. It needs to be where we can easily determine what weeks all players are on bye without going to an individual player screen. Having ALL players byes on the same screen is invaluable. PLEASE!

• Ross Range III commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree that this would be a HUGE help to list the bye week beside each player. CBS has always done this and it has been a nuisance since switching to yahoo. Please do this!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base