How can we make Fantasy Football better?

Put team bye weeks on roster and player pages.

18th ranked
Vote
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Larry Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't understand peep's that don't want it? It should be an easy fix for Yahoo. No matter what the window or sort you are on if it is midseason there is great use in knowing if the player/s you are looking at have already had their bye week or in which week they do have it. The opponents tab is useful during the draft and to look at the future of your team but is ineffective for use during the waiver process.

• John Terrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when on waiver/free agent list, when you hit opponents to check on bye week, the order of the players change and you have to hunt through several screens trying to find the player to see his bye week. Bye has to just be by the players name. I feel a slight irritation EVERY time I have to see bye week, which is often since i am always planning

• nobody nobody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to see the BYE WEEK on all your players so you know who is going to be out.
    Saying you can just CLICK the player is just ludicrous. with that logic just take away all the states on the MY TEAM page cuz "its just a click away"

• MaveROCK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I disagree. A given player's BYE week is one click away (under the "Opponents" tab) ...we shouldn't waste Yahoo!'s time for extreme laziness.

• John Terrell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

\i think about this EVERY time i am on the team page
    it would be so great to have that info handy to see without searching for it on opponents

• Will commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No. Bye week information is already very easy to access - it's one click away on the "opponents" tab where it should be, and is highlighted. Yes it's important to know when your bye weeks are, but the roster page is about THIS week.

• MD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I swear I voted on this same thread last year!

• FFB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is such a basic feature. Come on Yahoo! get it together and show the bye week in the roster view.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't believe the loops I have to go through just to figure out when someone's bye week is. You're making this impossible.

• carl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cant believe how hard it is to find out your players bye week .this should be simple please fix.

• james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think that this is an outstanding idea. It is very frustrating having to always hunt for the bye week of a player that you are going to add for a player thats being dropped!

• Kosta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's very hard at a quick glance to tell which players are on bye. People read from right to left, not down, then to the right. Note the Bye to the right of the players name. Use a different background color too.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would save having to switch screens two or three times during the waiver or add process.

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base